the new slut...german content inside

Those 8 valve motors run awesome. You can’t kill them. Good luck with the rest of this.

but what is this!?!? not an 8v

^i have the fuel plate/airbox and lines/injectors for that joint. if you need it we could work something out

Possibly…I’ll worry about that later

whats up with the small block in the shed yo

its for his dad’s heep…i forgot what size it is

It’s a 350 for the jeep cj7

cleaned the engine bay today, didnt come out as nice as i wanted, there was alot of shit hiding under the grease and so may layers of it, but it looks better, i need to wipe it down by hand and hand scrub a few spots…havent made up my mind if i want to rattle can the engine bay or not yet though

(will be removing the battery tray on tuesday)

im coming over tommrow so i can take out that brake booster and make it look decent.!

the motor will prob be in there by then…come over today, gonna fill the A/C holes and start painting the engine bay

dom dropped off the engine hoist today so ill prob clean the motor tonight and swap the mounts and it will be ready to go in tomorrow

you suck shut up.

yo justin mk4 neg reped me lol

cause YOU suck

o i didnt know dam all my life and i just find out shit.

hahahah

you shut up to hahaha.

:wierd

…:haha

here we go

up on the hoist

car on ramps and the motor over the bay

lowered down

annnnnnndddd…IN

i didnt get too many pics but its in, took about 3 hours (lowering 1/4’’ at a time making sure not to scratch paint and hit stuff, i got the pass motor mount bolted first and then used it as a pivot point to bring the driver side back up

It took you 3 hours to put that motor in your car?
:wtf

Your doing it wrong