The new track car *Updated 7/5 w/ new pic*

Thanks for the compliments guys. Elliot, I totally forgot it was the color of your MR2 until you pointed it out, so it actually made me like it more.

I fly down to New Orleans Saturday morning. Coincidentally, I read that it is officially the worst city in the country for murders. So if you guys don’t hear from me after then, well, do the math. I’ll be stopping at various places along the way if I see a good photo op, so that’ll be fun. I’m really excited for the trip. I have my brother going with me and we’ll be splitting the drive up.

Nice pick up…should be a nice new ride to use at the track!

Nice car Cossey!

For some reason I like the stock 18" better than the ZCP reps.

Lot of BMWs here now, we should have a get together.

glad to see originality…:ohsnap

maybe you forgot about his other cars :ponder

what other cars? are there any left? lol

nice pick up cossey. this is one of the cars on my long list of “next rides”. great color too.
hope everything goes well when your headn back, dont go gettin all murdered n stuff…

Needs LTWs and clears.

sickness! love it man, nice mod list too. bimmerworld race exhaust is ILLTITS.

i looked at the pictures a couple times and didn’t realize till i read your post it was the same color :lol

What would you have recommended oh-so-wise man?

I stated the reason for me buying this in my original post.

nice!

keeping stock wheels?

Is this going to be 100% track car, like only trailerd never registered for civilian use?

Getting rid of the stock wheels for sure. They’re staggered fitment which is not something I want, as a square setup (18x9.5 +35 seems to be the best route) with 265 or 275 width tires is more common for these cars.

The car will be a street car for at least one year as I get familiar with the car and the driving dynamics, and becoming a better driver at the same time. I’m currently going through some rulebooks to see what classes I can run in with which mods when I do make that jump into having this be a dedicated track car.

Man you got this car for a steal of a price. very nice pickup, the color is amazing.

i still think the toyota tercel would have been a better track car!

18x10s or YOU A BITCH.

yes you can squeeze an 18x10 with a 265 on it under stock fenders, with a roll, as long as the offsets are good. plenty of options in the correct sizes too!

d-force ltw5s for example.

Benny… if running an 18x10 will onlly allow me to use a 265 tire, and running an 18x9.5 will do the same thing (and most likely be cheaper), then why would I do it?

Some guys even do 275/35/18 on the 9.5 w/o issues too.

Kicklow - I know, but I just couldn’t find one in my price range. I’ll keep a lookout though and if I ever find one for a good price, I will sell the M and scoop it up real fast.

Not to mention youre going to have a better contact patch with the correct size tire on the correct size rim, which = bettar handlez!