The new track car *Updated 7/5 w/ new pic*

6/1 come to LRP with a bunch of us.

Stock stance minus the 19’s dude. Loving the car though.

ROFL, so true.

If Im not working then maybe I will.

Indeed, sir!

So very true,

Cossey Love the color choice you went with on it, beautiful car’s even completely stock.

Such a pretty car. E46 M is a long time love for me. And yeah stock stance is great for M cars

The stance will change a little bit with the new wheels (18’s instead of the 19’s on it now) and new coilovers when I do pull the trigger on them, but still should look proper.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Cars junk

Quoted for truth.

Had to replace Cyl 4 ignition coil ($37 and 8 minutes) at NJMP. Somewhat common problem, so I bought a few spares.

Also, put the new wheels on. Most prolly won’t like them. I bought them due to lightness, price, and availability if/when I bend one on track. With new coilovers and what not, the “stance” will be a bit lower, also it was just let down w/ the jack so it’ll be a little lower once I drive it. The front tires look boss from the front, but I only took a quick shot right when I was done.

WGI on the 13-14th.

GO BACK TO STOCK!!! :open_mouth:

I think they will look good when you get the new coilovers

18x10s?

I like the look of the new wheel set up

9.5s. Can’t do 10s and take advantage of them unless I had coilovers + camber.

new wheels are very nice!

This!

Are those the TR Motorsports wheels? They look weird, but thats what everyone said about my Enkeis lol.

Yessir. They’re cheap, but that’s the point. Once I get coilovers and add some camber, I’ll do the Enkei NT03+Ms in 18x10 w/ 275 width r-comps.

I spy vladdy

bitch you should’ve just done it all at once.

you burn up the 19" summer rubber already?

Nope. Though the front left tire didn’t like NJMP much, with it’s 10:1 right turn:left turn ratio.