The new york times asks....Wheres Bucky?

The cops are searching Lewiston tonight. I was out in the Town of Niagara with my girlfriend in her hottub out back, and we saw helicopters flying, heard dogs barking, and cops blipping their sirens all night.

She has woods behind her house, and we smelled something burning from behind the house, but didnt see anything. After a while, we heard rustling in the woods… Someone was back there moving around, but no lights or nothing. We think it was him… LOL. It was kinda unsettling, cause… most of the time when you’re on edge in situations like that, there is a 0% chance it is actually something. Tonight, it was eerie, because he is supposedly so close to there, and it COULD have been him. HAHAA oh well… it was fun.

Lewiston Road, where they supposedly saw him, is only about 1.5 miles from my girlfriends backyard. She has woods, then railroad tracks… and all woods from there.

Looking at google maps, I wish I had called the cops! It could have very likely been him… Wow, thats creepy

traffic backed up for miles b4 the styx concert looking for this scumbag.

Yeah a pack of 10-15 troopers screamed by us heading that way tonight.

How’s it feel to know you may have just blown $50k because you didn’t pick up the phone. :lolsign:

bucky robbed some store around salamanca yesterday…early morning i guess…

of course he got away.

bucky is sweet.

I was listening to the edge today and this guy called in saying his neighbor spotted bucky, and asked bucky to take a picture with him which he did and then was on his way

lol.

i’d like to see the pic…

cause that’s just funny

HAHA you guys see that pic they got of him. Its like taken from a foot away and the cops wont say were they got it from. Some of the stuff they blame him for is soo stupid. Like he broke into a building and stole 1 can of soup. I get a kick out of it all.

Reward money is not taxed. just a FYI.

Link to proof?

www.findbucky.com

you get a level 60 WoW charc woooooooooooo :tup:

^

now those are some sweet awards. i want the vacation.

Once again, S&R > O&A. :lol:

haha those are some awesome rewards, i’m gonna go look now!

hahaha a WoW Char , now thats funny.

Here is how they could catch Bucky like NOW and save a ton of money in the process…

This gets complicated so try to stay with me on this one.
Change the reward to $100,000.00
If I lost anyone in the expalination let me know so I can explain it a different way.

what do you mean by change?

I believe there is a $25,000.00 reward right now.

Wrong, $50k reward, and rednecks still aren’t turning him in.