The Obama Deception

Where did I say that both are wrong? I said that if you’re saying be open minded and don’t believe everything you hear etc etc etc, then be open minded. Thinking outside the box and then just believing that what is outside the box is open-mindedness, is not being open-minded. I’m not a skeptic at all. I take points from both sides of “the fence” and use logic and/or critical thinking (as AhmedG has mentioned) to determine what I really think about it. However, when I come to that conclusion, I still do not condescend others based on my final thought. What they think is still their right, and I have no place to tell them they’re silly, stupid, dumb, or any other use of an “innocent insult” to put them down.

On the Obama thing: I don’t care how the hell he got in office. If he does even the SLIGHTEST right thing to show that he’s not just fucking around; he’s better than Bush. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

You will never have a leader that is perfect. Greed and power corrupts us all. It’s a dismal outlook and I hate it, but it’s reality. For now.