~* The Official Buffalo Bandits Thread *~

Bandits forward Mark Steenhuis assessed a one-game suspension stemming from an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty he was assessed during Buffalo’s game against Colorado on April 8th. Steenhuis has appealed the suspension, and will be eligible to play in tonght’s game.

Man, I need to start reading up on things… lol. I knew nothing about this.

yup. lol i was just gunna bump this thread.

If you’re looking for something to do tonight, come to the game!

:word: We need to win this one to get the Championship game at home!! If you are bored… you must come!!

http://www.bandits.com/images/splash-4-7-06.jpg

fucking cheater… sweet sweet cheater :wink:

Bandits win!! We clinched home field all the way through the playoffs including the Championship. Holy crap what a defensive game! We beat them 8-7.

LET’S GO BANDITS!!

:tup:

that was an awesome game, close to the very end. but way to be bandits charging with the come back and getting the sweet win and homefield for hte playoffs

:word: A couple stupid penalty’s but I’m used to it. Ref’s were gay. I was watching the news tonight and they said that we have to win tonight(sat night) to get complete homefield… who does their reporting? They definately don’t pay attention to the Bandits… what with Bisons home opener the same night.

GO BANDITS!!

AWESOME GAME! I CANNOT wait until the playoffs next week!

7 wins in a row now!! I can’t believe how loud it was tonight!

Tell me about it… it was twice as loud during the player introductions than normal. Definately playoff atmosphere. Next week is going to be crazy.

Funny quick read on Jonas Derks… looks like he messed up with Arizona too. :lol:

In an extremely quiet yet expected move, the Arizona Sting released forward Jonas Derks for what they describe as “behavior detrimental to the team”. Derks found himself in a similar situation with the Buffalo Bandits, who traded Derks shortly after the now infamous “poker” situation…

yup

old news lol I thought i told you about that already

nah… crazy shit though

Well we lost tonight… we sat a couple starters though… especially the goalie. He needs it. We play Minnesota in the frist game of the playoffs. They were saying either Saturday or Sunday but from what I hear the Sabres play a playoff game here Saturday night so I dunno why the lacross game isn’t set in stone yet if that’s the case.

I’ve only heard Sunday.

Do we know who Rochester is hosting next week?

Eh, it will be definate on Monday I guess… from what the announcers were saying anyways.

It would have to be Toronto… Philly is out of it.

Sunday playoff game

Jason just let me know when it is so I can make sure i can get out there.

I can’t wait for this game… lol

its gonna be badass:tup: