~* The Official Buffalo Bandits Thread *~

Playoffs always are. Everybody here better come! We need to get a record crowd each game. We did damn good this year in attendence so far but I wanna see more people! Can anyone say “Section NYSPEED”? That would be sweet!

I plan on going to a playoff game for sure :slight_smile:

You are guaranteed a good time… as long as you root your ass off for Buffalo.

I wish they would just pick a time on Sunday and go with it. The Sabres game hasn’t been finalized yet (which makes no sense to me) so that means the Bandits game can’t be finalized yet.

The weird thing is that we know the Sabres will play on Saturday… but why is the time not set yet? They are all eastern teams that we have a chance of playing so they should just say 7:00pm.

Now we won’t know the day/time of the Bandits game until tomorrow because of this. This could hurt a bunch of people from going. People can’t decide if they can go yet if they don’t know when the game is. So gay…

Sunday at 2:00pm… that’s when the playoff game is at.

Alot of you guys/gals better show up at 2:00 for the most exciting thing to hit the Arena!

LET’S GO BANDITS!!!

This shit on TV anywhere?

Umm… whatever channel the sabres were on last night for direct TV i think.

maybe ESPN?

Its 22 bux to get a seat, just DOOOOO it

no

Bandits win!!! YAAAAAAAY!!! Next game Saturday night @ 7:30!!!

good game, shitty refs

nah no tv yet. but the game for the cup is on espn 2. Awesome game today,

LET’S GO BANDITS!!!

Damn the refs sucked… I couldn’t believe it. If one more team losens all their helmets so they fly off every hit I’m going to flip…

Also… what the hell is with Kilgore? He had a couple of crappy plays near the end there. Also, after that empty netter just happened to miss he’s facing where I’m sitting cheering and going nuts but the game is still going on. Thank god Detrich(sp?) was paying attention… he had to make a save. I don’t think anyone knew what was going on though. Crazy shit.

Saturday’s game will be crazy. There will be alot of people there because Rochester will bring it’s whole fleet of fans to the game. There was already a couple there last night. I suggest to everyone that reads this that they should go to this game. You will NOT be disappointed in the intensity of this game.

I am hoping that everyone comes down to have a kick ass time at the game tonight. We need as many people cheering for Buffalo as possible since there will be a lot of dirty Rochester fans there sitting in our arena. People it’s cheaper than a sabres playoff ticket by alot. Get a group of friends and family members and come down to the arena! Parking is cheaper then the Sabres too!! $5 parking across the street and down about 250 feet. You won’t regret coming down the the Arena tonight. It may even persuade you to buy season tickets next year. They are a steal! PLEASE COME TO THE GAME!!

http://www.bandits.com/images/splash-4-23-06.jpg

the girl and i will be there, sitting section 105, row 5, seats 3 and 4. will have the flag too. lets go bandits

:tup: Sweeeet. We have to keep those Rochester fans quiet.

OMFGWTFBBQ!!! BANDITS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! i got my seats already row 1 section 106. im so stoked!

Did you say BBQ?!?! Yeah, it was BBQed Knighthawk tonight!!!

What an amazing game!!! My voice sounds like crap and my throat is so fucking sore. There were some crap calls like always but all in all we were amazing! Very few minor penatlys (way to go Billy D!!)… Chugger came up so freaking huge this game… those breakaways that he saved were incredible.

I can’t wait for Championship game!! Saturday May 13th, 6:00pm. Everyone must come to see us beat down Colorado to win the Champions cup!! This is definately the greatest way to show everyone that this sport is just as exciting as hockey. You must come to this game!

You’ll see this there!!!
http://www.lacrosse-network.com/outsidersguide/champcup04.jpg

dude seriously our goalie is a wall. i was like dubya tee ef on mostof em. lol at evans starting a fight after the game was over. hes such a tool. i met him before i started watching lacrosse.