The official results from Cash for Clunkers campaign

Oh yeah…go ahead and pick on the IROC’s…

Firebird Formula 1998: 15
Firebird Trans Am 1999: 11
Firebird Trans Am 2000: 3

Well, there went 29 LS1’s put to sleep with glass/sand…

Camaro 1998: 24
Camaro 1999: 16
Camaro 2000: 8

And I’m sure at least some of these were LS1’s as well…

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE!!!

hopefully they were all v6 f-bodys…:rofl:

1: Haha. Who gives a fuck?

2: Those Maseratis were fucking garbage.

i’m calling BS flag… why would a GNX come up under ASC? if you run the vin it shows up as Buick Grand National not an ASC GNX… Secondly what dealer in their right mind would take in a GNX as cash for clunkers…why wouldnt they just give them $4,500 off the sticker outside of the program and sell the GNX for like $$$$$…that actaully goes for a lot of vehicals… these dealerships could have just offered 4,500 on their own account and sold perfectly good cars for more than that.

i’m calling BS flag… why would a GNX come up under ASC? if you run the vin it shows up as Buick Grand National not an ASC GNX… Secondly what dealer in their right mind would take in a GNX as cash for clunkers…why wouldnt they just give them $4,500 off the sticker outside of the program and sell the GNX for like $$$$$…that actaully goes for a lot of vehicals… these dealerships could have just offered 4,500 on their own account and sold perfectly good cars for more than that.

Good points…I didn’t think of this since I was caught up in the anti-CFC madness.

:beer:

agreed

it’s just a fucking car, who cares if it gets junked or not.

the sad thing about this cash for clunkers program is that our government actually thought it was a good idea.

Great, Now all the fox fuckheads think the cars will be worth $13,000 for a roller

Like most of them don’t already. I was looking for a Fox when I found my car, but most of them were twice the cost of mine and in half the condition.

Oh yeah, found this, too.

All of the Trans-Ams and Formulas were all LS1 cars…no V6 was available in those models.

Sadly, if you can’t understand why destroying old muscle cars for no good reason is a bad idea,
then I guess you really don’t belong on a automobile enthusiast site do you?

I care because that’s 600+ fewer cars that will be available to me when I need parts in the future.

If you don’t own a muscle car, or race a car, or basically do ANYTHING having to do with cars, then yeah, why would you give a fuck?

So how about this then:

1. Leave this site and don’t post any more.
  2. Leave any other automobile enthusiast sites you may belong to.
  3. Kill yourself!
  4. We will all live happily ever after.

:owned:

lol

The exploders took a big hit :frowning:

Quik83Z for president.

i dont understand why it will be harder to find parts. only the engines are destroyed the rest is sent to the salvage yard.

i saw a shit load of nice exploders in millerstown.

i looked into trying to buy some of these car for our lot and the dealer i buy from said the goverment is picking them up and crushing them,did get a few he didnt get paid on but nothing nice

millerstown is full of vehicals with “C.A.R.S.” and “bariel toyota” on the winshield so the gov aint crushing them.

i call B.S.

i’ve never seen a nice exploder in my life.