The replacement for the R34...

it looks like a Honda Prelude with skyline lighting.

Yea, it dyno’d 540whp @ 20psi on 93.

that should be fun.

AKA ridiculous and gaudy. Can somebody delete that pic?

what do you mean by “State legal” the R33 you can register in any state legally but you cant the R34?

Technically I could register both cars in almost any state that doesn’t require an OBDII inspection.
One will be able to stay there permanently.

time for a seasonal home in florida! no emissions FTW

So thats y you traded the 34 for the 33? Y didnt you just register the 34 in a state were you would of been ok with everything or is it because you like the 33 better?

hes making out much better in this deal man. its federally legal, no worries of the government seizing this one.

o ok, i didnt know that could happen to the 34 i dont know much about them, Makes sence i woulda done the same thing. VERY VERY nice 33 Cossey good luck with it, cant wait to see it in the spring

sooo it’s still not NYs inspectable though, correct?

He was telling me of this crazy plan involving reindeer, some elfs and a fat white guy on how he is going to register the car.

holy geezus thats a HOT car !!! if you ever take it out lmk i want to take pics!!!

Correct.

Actually, I might get some red, white, and blue USPS graphics.

Will do man! It’ll be out in the spring for sure.

im butting in here and saying, WTF cossey!!! another car that you can not get inspected. wtf is the point?

inspection tickets are chump change

It’s fine that I can’t get it inspected. This won’t raise any red flags when I register it in another state, like the R34 could.

Not when you’ve been stickers scanned from another car, good luck with renewing your registration.

this car is fucking sweet:wow
Cossey you need to change your sig now:tongue

idk anything about these or the signifance of them but it looks sharp!

was this the one that was down at h20i this year?