The replacement for the R34...

but the out of state plates will. you cant have a car registered in another state for more than like a year or something like that. there is some stipulation where u have to live in the state.

right? or am i making this all up?

Thanks for the reminder lol. Done!

My sticker was never scanned from another car.

I don’t know, I wasn’t there and haven’t seen pics. He could’ve been for all I know though.

Looks good , all this legal and non legal stuff can get confusing on which ones they could take and whatnot.

Which car is worth more if you went to sell them

Prolly the R33 as it would be an easier sell with little no no haggling needed. In the next couple years, the value’s going to only grow as this is the very last Skyline to have been made 100% legal in the US.

very nice chris!

What about the new Skylines? ZINGG!

As in this exact car was the last, or the R33 style? If you got THE last car, thats awesome, and will def bump the value up.

Until they’re sold as a Skyline, my statement is true. :tongue

dammit you got me

nope, its true until the r34 reaches the 25 year old mark.

Absolutely amazing.

My favorite generation of Skyline. The white wheels look good, but I can only imagine what a set of bronze CE28N’s or SE37K’s or SE37A’s would look like on there.

I would love for that car to be in front of my camera lens when it warms up outside.

drivethru in reverse ftmfw

dam chris… do you want to really add a turbo honda to your collection??? ill sell you one cheap :slight_smile:

ps. like the r33

me too, like to see some pics u take of it

i wanna setup a site with pics of local badass cars, just a portfolio site for viewing pleasure… its never gonna happen, but would be cool, then again thats why we got galleries and threads… :ponder

The very last car. The US government seized it, where it was stored for inspection and then they issued it a DOT bond release and exemption and given back to the owner.

E- Ill get back to you on that as I am typing from my iPhone at the airport right now.

i <3 R33’s. Always have liked them the most!!!

sweet car! very nice pickup!

i got some headlights for ya, 100$

damn nice pick up

the r33 is my least favorite skyline but I guess it makes sense with the legal issues.

r32 ftmfw

R33s make the R35s look ugly. Awesome buy. All the best.