The replacement for the R34...

Chris, since ur pickin up skylines, mind grabbin me one of those “slightly” older carbed ones? i think they come as a free gift for buying a newer skyline. :slight_smile:

congrats Cossey, enjoy

I rode a bicycle once. It was fun.

I fell off.

Ruh Roh…I drove an R34 onto a trailer today and an R33 into someones garage. Froze my fugging baggets off but it was cool :wink:

agreed

oh be quiet over there in RB26land, shush! :lol

I was nice and warm inside shooting the shit

Congrats on the new ride man, I really like it a lot better than the other car!

Thanks everyone!

So there’s a few things the car has I didn’t know about, which makes me very happy.

StopTech front AND rear big brake kit. I thought it only had front.
Nismo gauge cluster
Nismo console gauge cluster

May not be big things, but the cluster pieces alone would be around $900 or so, and the StopTech’s prolly $4k at least.

The car’s in the garage. I took a few cell phone pictures yesterday so I’ll post those in a sec.

Good for you, I’m happy for you… I think the Nismo cluster goes up to “only” 320 km/h (200 mph). That gonna be enough for the first run down Western!? :lol

Agreed. This is hands down my favorite car under $100k and white on white is my favorite color combo. I iz jealouz

745, white on white, thats fuckin ROSS

R33, white on white, that’s fuckin COSS.

^ill shit right thur.

Plus rep to you for coming up with that.

• rep cuz i chuckled…take a raincheck on it… cant give out more rep currently. :frowning:

haha
yeahh
mr. C-O-double-S

i say…
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
R33 tuned up like a time attack pitstop

:excited:excited:excited
iFail

Nice car cossey, bring it to some drift events next year so fanboi’s like me can drule over it

Guy said no trades on those CE-28s.

I’ll keep my keep what you want in mind though will I’m looking for my shizz