The Ricer in 2008:

Looks good em. Did you push the car out? or is there a new turbo set up in there already…?

Jeller

You can see the exhaust ports in the first picture.

evil:headbang:

You mean the cage that was done completely wrong and has to be redone? Or the one that was supposed to take 10 days and took 4 months? I handed over several pages of photos and design constraints with the car, which were not followed. Nick has nice welding skills, but bragging about a cage that the only thing I was happy about was the price… well… :blah: Usually having 200 degrees of bends in the main hoop isnt a good thing, which I made perfectly clear with Patrick when I picked the car up from Procar, which is why I was back in there in November to discuss how we were going to proceed.

ZING

I want to see this car off the line.

I laugh at everyone thinking that the car will not stop! HA HA HA

HA at you.

HA

What size brakes are on your stupid Honda that you street race up to 150mph.

HA HA HA HA lol

Did you put a sick Acura brake upgrade on it? hahahahah HA at you.

Great work man, keep it up.

Question: I know your going for the fastest Evo on the stock block, but what are the requirements of such a contest? Does the car have to pass NYS inspection? What do you want for numbers this year? 9’s?

Ouch…just because you have the tools DOESN’T make you a chassis builder

Your absolutley right. but i can also tell you there is more to the story than MPD is letting onto as that was done to his request due to space limitations and according to all the pics he brought us. He was also my best friend when he left the shop and was very complimentary about the work that was done.

-Nick

Our goal this year is a 9.99 on the stock block.

-Em

You werent around for the conversation with Patrick, or the subsequent one with Randy. I was polite to you because it doesnt pay to spit in the face of the person working on your car. To say I was upset would be an understatement. When I leave a stack of specs AND PHOTOS of where I want the main hoop , I expect them to be followed, not have you tell me that you didnt like where they were.

read the thread. Emery said he felt brake fade before.

this year is gona rock.

You need to read the thread that I said that in. I said I felt brake fade due to me slamming on the brakes at the last second and trying to stop from 140 in a hurry.

i was summarizing the argument

But you left out the Most impotant part…

This shit does wheelies

titttttttttties and biscuits:tup:

mmm biscuits…