the ricer in all of us

ok who is going to get “need for speed underground” next thursday?

u & i’ll borrow it

i need to get a playstation 2 first… :0

i hope this isn’t a game that you have to unlock cars, i have sega Gt2000 for x-box and it fucking blows. never played GT3 for PS2 but Gt2 for PS1 is still one of the best car games.

gt3 is fun…

however my roommate and i played it constantly for a month and got to where there were only endurance races left… those blow.

like i said never played GT3 but is there a drag race mode? thats what all these games lack.

buying a ps2 this weekend so i can play it

the car selection is gonna be limited to like 20 cars…so i’m sure you’ll get bored after a while…its a rental at best.
and i think its based a lot on NAWSSSS
which is usually gay in video games.

There is racing game coming out in march called SRS Street racing syndicate, and a drift racing game that i wanna check out but it doesn’t look too great.
Also Fast & the Furious is coming out for PS2…but it looks bad.
Tokyo Extreme Racer 3 comes out in ths spring/summer
and GranTurismo4 i think is out in Jan.

the indy car you win/get to race in GT3 > all

Originally posted by 1320

x2

Originally posted by 1320

the f55 ( i think) ownz

and cutty…

go to best buy and get IHRA drag racing II… it’s 10 bucks and well worth it… i play that more than gt3 and all my other racing games.

i have x-box, the racing games are limited. GT2, best car, Wiegert vector twin turbo. You take it to the race at the super speedway, win 50,000 plus a car that sells for 13,000. i have a shit load of cars in my garage, all topped out for performance.

Originally posted by snowhitegolf95
meeeeee

don’t be a douche

im getting it also. played it at sema and had excellent graphics. looks real clean.

i bought the demo im buyin it

GT3 is good, I have my daughter playing it now. I’m trying to explain to an 11 year old the importance of all the upgrades and how to set it up. :smiley:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
GT3 is good, I have my daughter playing it now. I’m trying to explain to an 11 year old the importance of all the upgrades and how to set it up. :smiley:

tell her no boyfriends until she can really master hitting the apex just right…

Originally posted by Darkstar
tell her no boyfriends until she can really master hitting the apex just right…

I’m thinking no boyfriends until she masters nut-kicking.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
I’m thinking no boyfriends until she masters nut-kicking.

lol… you should wait until…

eek… i cant do it… :0

Originally posted by Cutty
ok who is going to get “need for speed underground” next thursday?

i will have it this weekend most likely :smiley: