The town of colonie hates america and local businesses

Can’t blame them for it either. Some people are completely stupid and will post anything on the internet.

:ninja

How exactly was this ‘proven’

i live down the street from your shop. maybe ill start hanging banners across my entire house.

+1 haha. not that i doubt it one bit, i just dont get how it was proven

youre not allowed to display an american flag upfront? :Idiots :retardclap

lmao lets do it

Now THAT is fucked.

HEY TOC! FUCK YOU!

i guess someone should firebomb the town hall…

+2

…actually I do doubt it.

J sorry to hear it, thats BS… as for the rest of you Colonie dwellers, maybe now since Colonie is in debt so bad you motherfuckers can start paying real taxes like the rest of us :rofl:rofl:wtf:thumbup

j/k but seriously though. my taxes suck.:Idiots

Fuck the TOC. If they are in fact on here then they can know that they are enforcing BS and I can’t afford to sacrifice what little signage I have. If they’re willing to make me suffer then I can make them suffer.

Oh BTW if you want to hang a ton of banners outside I have a few laying around for ya!

Upstate folks have it easy tax wise. Well, relative anyhow. TN residents are paying in nickles. :lol

yah f-ck colonie they’ve switched from watching out for vandalism in the shopping centers and malls and went to passing out fines (for B.S.) since malls have slowed down… :shifty

To play a little devil’s advocate here:

You really should pay attention to the ToC and their laws. If it’s in their “books” as a law, then shame on you for not paying attention. If it’s not, then bring that up to the ToC and get your signage and advertising back up. Your location sucks as far as visibility from the street goes. You really do need every bit of eye candy as possible.
I can’t count how many times I couldn’t find your place when you first opened up. Once you got signs there, you were much easier to spot. If you have to take them down, it’d hurt business a ton.

To Z28: It’s only BS if there’s not a law against it. If you got a ticket for something as little as taking up two parking spots, you deserve it. They don’t give a fuck about you, only the greater good. You could have been an inconvenience to more than one person in order to be convenient to yourself.

To everyone: If you’re doing something wrong, be prepared to take the heat for it. I can’t stand when people bitch and complain when they were in the wrong in the first place. This isn’t directed towards anyone specifically, but I’ve heard enough of people on here and it’s rather annoying.

To everyone: If you’re doing something wrong, be prepared to take the heat for it. I can’t stand when people bitch and complain when they were in the wrong in the first place. This isn’t directed towards anyone specifically, but I’ve heard enough of people on here and it’s rather annoying.

Hey I agree, but if I posted that they (they know who) would consider me to strict unsympathathetic and a putz.:Idiots:ninja

Then why the hell did you post in the first place?
“yah f-ck colonie they’ve switched from watching out for vandalism in the shopping centers and malls and went to passing out fines (for B.S.) since malls have slowed down…”
:clap

Don’t ask cameo to explain himself… it will only lead to further headaches and confusion

:eek :Idiots

because i just wanted to answer and agree that its B.S. to get along with people when in reality its really not B.S. Cossey, capeash!:wierd

Cossey, The issue is the y are making criminals out of good Americans. With every new law, criminals are born.

I’d go for a varience…