The Trump Presidency Discussion Thread (Non-Meme version)

Typical left bias. Where exactly does it show there was collusion? There are plenty of non-cherry picked sections of that 37 page report that blow apart your bullshit narrative.

1. In or around late June 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators used the Facebook group
    “United Muslims of America” to promote a rally called “Support Hillary. Save American Muslims”
    held on July 9, 2016 in the District of Columbia. Defendants and their co-conspirators recruited a
    real U.S. person to hold a sign depicting Clinton and a quote attributed to her stating “I think Sharia
    Law will be a powerful new direction of freedom.” Within three weeks, on or about July 26, 2016,
    Defendants and their co-conspirators posted on the same Facebook page that Muslim voters were
    “between Hillary Clinton and a hard place.”
  1. After the election of Donald Trump in or around November 2016, Defendants and their co-
    conspirators used false U.S. personas to organize and coordinate U.S. political rallies in support of
    then president-elect Trump, while simultaneously using other false U.S. personas to organize and
    coordinate U.S. political rallies protesting the results of the 2016 U.S. presidential election. For
    example, in or around November 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators organized a rally in
    New York through one ORGANIZATION-controlled group designed to “show your support for
    President-Elect Donald Trump” held on or about November 12, 2016. At the same time,
    Defendants and their co-conspirators, through another ORGANIZATION-controlled group,
    organized a rally in New York called “Trump is NOT my President” held on or about November
    12, 2016. Similarly, Defendants and their co-conspirators organized a rally entitled “Charlotte
    Against Trump” in Charlotte, North Carolina, held on or about November 19, 2016.

Forget the article, read the indictment for yourself: https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Holy shit!

AND
listen to this:

Hahahahahaha. You guys are cute. Nowhere did I say anything about Trump’s collusion. He called the entire Russia investigation a witch hunt, hence my comment. Sounds like you’re overly defensive. :lol:

Not to mention the masterful cherry picking of information you’re doing on your own.

@Onyx Z32 - Rosenstein’s comment is my favorite part. It’s smart to keep indictments completely separated from each other. THESE indictments don’t allege any Americans knew about. These indictments don’t exonerate Trump and crew like they and the RNC claim. I may have my suspicions, but this investigation is likely far from over.

Can we agree that this investigation needs to continue?

No mention they disparaged Trump, and supported Hillary as well :wink:

And of course keep investigating. But do you honestly still think he’ll be impeached?

I do not think he will be impeached. Most certainly not with a Republican House and Senate. But even if they both flipped in November (super unlikely) I still doubt it.

People are just filled with speculation in this thread. All media bias aside, do you take what is known and think it’s unreasonable to think that Donald Trump’s team was unaware of this activity?

Do you honestly believe that their efforts were just to troll both candidates? Talk about a huge waste of resources. There was obviously a goal for them and it sure as shit wasn’t to help Hillary get elected. Do you disagree?

Aware? Sure, that’s reasonable. Colluding / conspiring with? Nope. Did it change the outcome of the election? Nope.

Well, I think the term that Rosenstein used was “sow discord”. But I do like “troll” better.

Consider this year: 2014. This shit started long before any candidates even declared, let alone won the primaries or were nominated.

it was pretty interesting news to read. i did assume that josh would post exactly what ended up being posted though.

at this point though, i think people are so entrenched in their pro-trump or anti-trump camps that it doesnt make any sense to keep this narrative up. especially because if the end game is that Russia DID take over the election it makes the US look pretty terrible as a whole.

with that being said, i’m learning lots about US government these days.

Glad to see that the FBI punishing Russians for profiting from the American election is more important than investigating serious reports of terrorism on our own soil.

It’s pretty obvious that the FBI has their priorities out of wack. This whole investigation has taken over for years now and this is the garbage they roll out and expect it to be a giant break through in the case?

The only people eating this up are those who still hate Trump and will look for any little thing to support the theory that Russia elected Donald Trump.

Give me a break, this is just getting old now.

People went to the polls and elected who they wanted to, but the left just has to take that away from everyone and try to have a sideshow story that protects their image. It’s getting ridiculous at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

im gonna temp ban onyx for posting memes in this thread.

If Russia had altered votes, hacked voting machines, etc. then I’d be worried. But what they did in this case was fuck around on social media; stirring the pot, which could be argued was already quite stirred through the natural course of politics.

Consider that by far the largest real-life gathering of people influenced by these Russians was the “not my president” protest outside Trump tower a few days after the election.

This is a good account of someone who was there: I Unknowingly Went to a Trump Protest Organized by Russian Agents

Other Russian accounts like “LGBT United” posted stuff like this:

^^^ Totally convinced me to vote Bernie over Hillary.

It’s been said before, but none of this online activity stopped Hillary from campaigning in Wisconsin (a state Dems assumed they’d win) or made her call Trump supporters “deplorable” or gave Hillary the “walking pneumonia” causing her to pass out at that 9/11 event… etc.

The better argument to make for election interference is on the DNC “hack” side. But even then Crowdstrike could only say it was a “possibility” Russia hacked them. And we’ll never see indictments for it because the DNC wouldn’t let the FBI or any government body actually check the server… only Crowdstrike. And Podesta’s email was a phishing scam that he fell for… no indictments coming there either.

So the question I have is what’s left that the Russians could have done?

• Updated - - -

Forgive me for that Bernie illustration, lol.

Am I the only one who thinks that what the DNC did to elect Hillary as their next President is far more damning than what some Russian hackers did?

I mean honestly, somebody cheating their own party and the citizens who support it should matter more than what happens on other foreign countries soil.

It’s really hard for me to not look at this whole thing as a cover up for what the government has been exposed of doing recently.

Also, after seeing and hearing what Debbie Wasserman did for the DNC and Hillary, we are honestly supposed to take her serious when she talks about gun control. Is that really supposed to happen?

i’m with you there.

also, god-Lord Joe Rogan went off the hook a couple times about Seth Rich in his podcast with Jimmy Dore this past week. It was amazing.

you’ll love this; especially near the 8 minute mark when he explains why he hasnt been discredited for talking about Seth Rich being murdered. Dude is perhaps the epitome of based.

hope hicks resigning?

the campaign team just got a whole lot less attractive.

I don’t blame her. It seems she was intentionally trying to keep a pretty low profile for her position. That plan goes out the window when you have to testify in the witch hunt.

Average time on the job for a White House staffer is about 18 months, regardless of president. Clearly it’s a high stress environment. Excellent stepping stone though.

Hearing Trump talk about gun control I have to assume he is playing more 4D chess again. Some gun people are like, “He’s gonna take our guns!”. I am just popping popcorn at this point.

I love the Donald, but him saying he would run (laughable) in to a building armed or not to do something made me cringe a little.

I get what he is doing, but I would like to see less of the arrogance on issues like that.

I thought the same thing. Then I saw this:

[ATTACH]37380[/ATTACH]

So it’s not as far fetched as I thought. He does have a NYC concealed carry permit even.

That makes it a bit better for sure.

Thoughts on the steel tariffs?

Market certainly isnt liking it