The Trump Presidency Discussion Thread (Non-Meme version)

BUILD THE WALL.

Summary

The summary isnā€™t working!!

Thats because i no longer know how to use this forum and it wouldnt let me post because it wasnt a complete sentence apparently???

lol what were you trying to post?

just what i wrote in bold.

so this releasing of illegals into sanctuary cities only thingā€¦ i was told it last night over dinner from a US buddy. i lolā€™dā€¦ then he says, no really, itā€™s a real thing. then Trump tweets confirming it today.

to express ones feelings as LMFAO is really an understatement. This is like a fifth dimension chess move. itā€™s not even chess anymore. the other guy is trying to play chess and Trump is playing some amazing chess-monopoly-risk game that he just invented.

iā€™m stunned. stunned at how incredible this man is.

You miss the best part; he doesnā€™t even have to actually do it but bringing it up an an option costs him nothing and forces proponents of sanctuary cities to justify their position. Itā€™s all over the news and in social media.

My jaw hit the floor when his defense to them breaking this story was to go, ā€œyeah, I proposed it but it didnā€™t go anywhere. Now that youā€™re all this pissed though Iā€™m going to look into it further. This should make the radical left happy.ā€.

Amazing.

If anyone on here was ever investigated to the extent of which Trump has been, would any of us retain our jobs at the end? I find it incredible that despite all of the investigating, the digging up dirt, the ā€œscandalsā€, that Trump still just keeps on trucking along. This is what makes the democrats so mad.

I just hope we really do dig into the ties the Obama administration had to starting this witch hunt.

Along with this little nugget.

yo where do we talk about Sri Lanka here? not sure where to start a thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watch this first. Trust me.

Breaks down all the shit weā€™re seeing in the world in a non-BS kind of way.

I hear that Trump is going off about Bidenā€™s endorsement by firefighters union. I couldnā€™t read the tweets or the articles, itā€™s just too cringey seeing him throw a tantrum. This is the stuff that is going to kill his chances. I like a lot of his ideas but man if he didnā€™t have twitter and wasnā€™t so arrogant at times a lot more people would be on board with him.

Fixed. :wink:

Anyone else wishing Barr was the AG from Day 1 of Trumpā€™s administration?

Barr at Capital Hill today:

Very true. Itā€™ll be interesting to see what happens. Shitā€™s just getting started!!

Australia, France and the UK populations have all boarded the Trump Trainā€¦

It has been quite the pleasure being 2-3 years ahead of all of this with you gents.

Iā€™ve been preaching it for years to fam and friends and they havenā€™t wanted to hear it. I donā€™t even have to say things out loud anymore.

So Trump says heā€™ll attack, these guys cheerā€¦ Then Trump decides not to at the last minute, lol.

That license shit is fucked up.