The Trump Presidency Discussion Thread (Non-Meme version)

You know @bing I just realized that your frequency of posts / topics reminds me of that AHamed guy from SON who spammed the shit out of the forums years ago, lol.

On the Jack vid. I think it might be missing context. Veritas assumes “this is going to be much bigger” as referring to ongoing Twitter censorship, when it could be that “this is going to be much bigger” refers to the national conversation on free speech and censorship related to social media.

Is it wrong that I am hoping to see the national mall flooded with security and the military for the inauguration and no citizens welcome. The visual will surely help unite the nation.

Morally, I think it is reprehensible to turn the military against citizens. (including using them to intimidate the public while collecting your papers at the airport)

Militarization of police has been will be embraced by right and left, albeit several months apart.

I thought I knew someone who was completely chastised for even considering using the NG against protestors. I dunno, could be wrong, 2020 was a crazy year and my memory ain’t what it once was.

3 Likes

everytime i see politicians and tech company execs BS about extremists it boggles my mind. it’s THEY that are protecting themselves from the people they are actually oppressing in real time.

Is anyone here following the declassification dump right now?

I’m seeing some pretty wild content on what has apparently been released but it seems no one is talking about it. Maybe some outlets will pick it up tomorrow or during the week?

Let me know when you see any Roswell stuff! I like all of that info.

nah all i really saw was some BS about world vision and funding al qaeda but honestly, after reading it, it wasnt nearly as damning as suggested.

Closing this topic. Biden thread here: Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)