The Used w/ Alexisonfire and underoath

anyone going tonight?

no but i’d love to see Alexisonfire

are u going?

No.

very out.

Definatly wanted to go.
Will make it out next time. Bands I must see in concert : Alesisonfire, Gorillaz, slipknot (fak off) and System of a down.

i am :slight_smile: ill grab some pics and some video with my phone.

Woulda have been cool to go.

Anybody else at Bloc Party last night? Can honestly say
Bloc Party > anything you did last night.

SOAD was the best show I’ve ever seen.

Alexisonfire + other punk bands = crowd full of 11teen year old losers. For example, Warped Tour sucked teh big one.

“Other punk bands”… nice. Way to show your prejudice. :bash:

I have a couple friends at the Alexisonfire concert right now; should be good. I saw them at Edgefest and they were amazing! I’ve honestly been to too many concerts lately, but I’d have to say the best ever was Coheed and Cambria… omg x 10.

i went to highschool with george from alexisonfire… crazy guy

“Other punk bands”… nice. Way to show your prejudice. :bash:

I have a couple friends at the Alexisonfire concert right now; should be good. I saw them at Edgefest and they were amazing! I’ve honestly been to too many concerts lately, but I’d have to say the best ever was Coheed and Cambria… omg x 10.[/quote]

Haha, take it easy man! I love Co&Ca too! Nothing wrong with punk, just the silly kids that ruin it for everyone else :lol:

Although, I coulda/shoulda/woulda worded that better… oh well

In conclusion, punk is good for the soul.

No 11teenyrolds at Bloc Party. I wanna check out a Co&Ca show man they is awesome.

How was Mars Volta at the SOAD show?

Good I guess… I never heard them before, and didn’t really like it all that much. Not quite my style. Bad Acid Trip on the other hand, hahaha, I can’t get over them. Most entertaining opening band evAr… Who plays with double-sided dildoes on stage? :lol: :lol: (not literally…)

I was there. Crazy show.

I was there it was pretty sick :smiley:

i was in the pit all night long. all older fuckin huge motha fuckas. insane. the way the used ended there set was soo lame. alexis was the best band there by far! ill post pics later.

amen :slight_smile: ^

i recorded all of .44 caliber lover letter on my phone. the place went nuts when that song came on. its been in my head all day!!

Brock

Ya I was a little dissapointed in the used. They didnt play for very long, but the last two songs were good.

The pit was fuckin crazy. I was right up at the front during most of Alexisonfire and it was nuts. Underoath was shit, sorry to say it.