The walking dead.

Andrea is gonna be trouble if she finds her way back to the group. she was shanes #1 fan

Watch talking dead…

Here is an article illustrating Michoone’s backstory:

The full backstory is in the upcoming playboy.

I haven’t read any of the comic books and stuff but had a funny feeling that they were all infected. inst that what that guy from the CDC whispered into Ricks ear when they were there ?

Awesome finale

Adam are you asking if that was said? I am confused about your post haha

Read the comic if you want more info, the show loosely follows it.

What the fuck was in the hood? Will have to watch talking dead of its explained at all

http://www.amctv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/213-20.jpg

Michonne, new character from the comics

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2012/03/Michonne-in-The-Walking-Dead-Comic-Book-e1332124414610.jpg

plus rep for Ryan for beating me to it :frowning:

edit: must spread it around

I think to me the most interesting part was the helicopter.

Certainly was crazy to see. You’d think with all the fires and what not they have the helicopter would see signs of life

The chopper was also in the episode when Rick first met Glenn, when he was trapped in that tank.

The helicopter is not searching for signs of life :ninja

Yeah but the helicopter now isnt a flash back like they like to do fuck with you. Showed like a 3 day turn around of them zombies walking through the woods and stuff. Its really exciting to see that there is still something like that out there. To me id think that means there are a larger group of people with resources and supplies and such. Not just any shmuck can hop in a chopper and say lets go boys. Plus, fuel etc. Wasnt military but still.

i know whos chopper it is.

I think they showed it again cause it showed how the zombie mob formed.

I don’t think the chopper is significant I think they just wanted to show the audience how the herd was formed. It took that group of Walkers weeks or months to get to the farm.

It showed like a 3 day change of how long it took for them to get to the farm. Theyre not the far out from the city.

Oh I thought they were much farther into the country and the timeline was longer.

I could be wrong but, im not sure. It looked like it had only shown like a 3 day time lapse.