Theft Problem = KillSwitch?

Hey guys, I was just wondering since I bought my car, I could tell someone tried to break into it when it was with the previous owner, like trying to pry their way into the driver side by taking out the door/lock handle from the outside.

It’s evident because when I bought it, I could see bent metal pried up from the bottom portion of the handle unit, not really so noticeable but still worrisome. Now I don’t know how big theft is with 240’s but I wanna try to come up with a cheap and effective option to at least not let the $%@*en crook get away with my car if it ever so happened.:mad:

So I decided on making a kill switch, but i need to know where I can get the wiring blue prints, I think the most effective way to plant a kill switch would be through the clutch.

Any Ideas or feedback would be appreciated.:cool:

wire it into the fuel pump.

not posting my thoughts.

pay the membership,

questions like this are best suited to, the non-public section.

agreed i “may” or “may not” have one but i would never say where and how in the public section… its just not smart

I had an after thought, I know what you mean…

Where else can I post this where it’s less public, and more discrete?

Also, you can PM with info if you’d like.

just hide it anywhere man, took the ac out of your car? use the ac button as a kill switch, think of something no one else will

As a mechanic I see lots of cars with alarms and kill switches wired into a/c buttons or rear defrost, one car went as far as requiring you to put down the rear passanger window. Every single time it i come across a car like this doesn’t take me more than 10 seconds for me to have every button in sight pressed and the car started… so keep that in mind

put it in a spot no 1 would think off but is easy to for u to get to, u can put the switch on the ignition so it cuts the starter out or fuel.