Cant.
Stop.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/57895/kid-humping-air-o.gif

I like the way you think!

Well check it out thanks jeff

Will

Who’s will? I thought you were Chad.

do u know jeff at all dave?

if there were one dude here whom id love to train with it would be jeff. jeff has that lumberjack like physique that always lean and will grow at the slightest attempt of trying. not to mention is naturally as strong as an Ox.

why have 3 shift members pm’d me asking where to get testosterone then? Not going to name names obviously, but im not even joking

met him once i think so not really, but i wasnt trying to bash him im just saying alot of people for some strange reason take what ALOT of people on here say literal… Benny says mike wood powdercoated something for $20 and other people ask mike why there shit is $120, someone makes a joke about a tv im selling and someone says, “yep, bet this came off some dudes wall” and then people pm me about something im selling like “its def not stolen right” and now you with joking around saying start using anabolic steroids which is the most severe think to take literal

Wouldn’t doubt one of them is Alpine :rofl

I dunno, but if someone’s willing to take anabolic steroids based on one sarcastic forum post and no research on their own, I call that Darwinism.

So wait… I shouldn’t have taken those steroids an hour ago?

YOU FUCK.

naa dude you’re good keep jabbing up you’ll be jacked in no time

Steroids, cheese, nap time, muscles. In that order.

no its gym tan laundry geesh doesnt anyone know anything lol

This has now become the dumbest most worthless thread.

Dave wtf? Why are u taking such offense here? Relax.

Just started doping yesterday. Seems to be working wonders http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/475565/456504.jpg

E Man, I really appreciate the comments. Thanks man! We might have to train at some point!

But Dave, if ppl are sending you pm’s about anabolism steroids, you honestly think its bc of my sarcastic comments in this thread? C’mon man

Hook me up with the family discount you roided out freak. Dont make me have to go to Chris for em. I know hes juicing HARD!!! lol