There is no God - Que?

For the record, one can believe into a higher being but not into organized religion and or church.

one time i was going down on a chick, and a ghost flew out of her pussy and said…“its stale in there, watch out”

i ran away.

That’s a new one :lol
You got a find the right church, some sway the truth, some versions of the Bible/Koran/IDK ect contradict each other. People have to use common sense and stop believing what everyone says and find out the truth themselves.

I haven’t been going to chuch as much as I used to, but its a laid back small country church, everyone is nice. They never ask for money and they don’t have much money. No snobs go there, I could walk in with jeans if I wanted too.

and this is where i come into the picture.

I want to join one of those black churches where they sing and everyone is so happy

Baptist? :rofl

Yeah, if that’s what they are called.

“OH HAPPY DAYS!!!”

omg another asshat with nothing to contribute.

GTFO and come back when have your mothers permission.

:thumbup

There is a girl from HS I know that is a born-again, and she is 100% off her fucking rocker now, and living for Jesus. Well I hope Jesus saw her stuff a cucumber in her vag at a party we had back in the day :lol

If that’s what they are called? You act like you’ve never heard of such a thing. :lol

I just LOL’ed at work, oh my god :rofl :rofl :rofl

I’ve heard of the term baptist church, but I never put that and the black church I had in my mind together.

Learn something new errday.

Not all baptist churches are like that, but most of the time the ones you are talking about are.

o snap! thats just wrong.

people get so into church it consumes there lives and there familys lives as well. this is how divorce happens. fuck that man. if my wife ever becomes a jesus head, i will hang that bitch on a cross.

most religons are all conspiracies and just want u to do weekend retreats with kids so they get the weekend off to go party and have permiscious sex with little boys.

Paging Stage2Cobaltman

Oh fu-

I’m out.

y did u have sex with your rabi?

Remember how Ilya said he won’t force his beliefs on anyone else? Well, stage2whatshisface, not so much.

yah. no disrespect to the guy by any means, just want him to get in on this since this is “his subject” so to speak.

I think what I think, and I don’t share it because it’s not up to me to tell anyone else what’s what. People who rant and rave about why you should believe one way or another annoy me.