theres ricers, muscle cars, diyer's but we all have the same passion lets preserve it

thats because they are all liberal scum. Liberalism is a mental disorder

E85 is garbage.

One of the strongest supporters of E85 in hour area owns a Flex Fuel Tahoe and has been spotted on multiple occasions filling it with regular gas :ponder

Diesel is a great alternative for better MPG, but it’s not going to substitute oil.

We need a direct substitute for oil.

Even it it’s not fun/exciting or cheap. We (car guys) won’t have to buy it, but if there are enough Greenpeace and tree huggers out there to switch, it will make gas cheaper for us internal combustion lovers and make it a “dated” technology making a “gas guzzling” Zr1 just that much cheaper.

Alternative fuels are extremely beneficial to us, we’ll just let the green guys take the bullet, since we’ll enjoy the tried and true technology.

Word sir. that com,ment I had on the prius was me ranting…

but I definately agree that diesels prolly the more popular avenue…

third… this post… Im actually serious about the more people who join the SEMA network the better. I joined and ask for weekly newsletter emails and cant believe the ideas that the government has in mind.:ponder:vlad

i agree to a point ,to much slack on hippies make it bad for all of us …the tahoes cant run e-85 all the time as builds up carbon i think the switch interval is 1 tank gas per 3 e-85,s dont hold me to it but i think thats it

people lined up for hybirds more when gas was thru the roof. and yes the % dropped
drastically when gas price’s fell.

fuck it i will always drive a truck even if it slurps up 50mpg . i want to make sure every dinosaur is gone 4 EVER!!!

I know you copy and pasted most of that text! Ask me how i know. :ahh:rofl

The fact that it had proper punctuation didn’t give that away?

that was the entire point of my post.

Ah, touche, thought you posted a link, didn’t realize it was in quotes.

Selfail.

no actually, I have the news letters and that staement I posted was me summarizing what the networks about. Not me copying and pasting, and actually I just started typing like always, and didn’t even think of how to word it, thats what gets me introuble on this site!:ahh:banghead

P.S. I never use proper grammar, unless Im serious.