Think your plasma TV, or projector is pimp?

Think again…

http://www.akihabaranews.com/review-63-Panasonic's+interactive+TV+wall%2C+the+demo.html

So fucking badass. :tup:

i hate the seperation lines… but still pimp

But still the equalivent to a 220 inch interactive touchscreen is amazing.

eh… the lines = no good, and since we have panasonics top of the line projector right now, i think an upgrade wont be hapening :wink:

True! I didn’t watch the video, but i bet that it uses sensors in the lens to detect the touch vs. actuall panels. There is a marketing company that projects interactive games that you can control as you walk through them. Probably similar to that

I don’t think anyone here would be able to afford that anyways. Btw, what did you and Marshall use to distrubute the video signal to the back of the room without any notable loss?

A ver y long HDMI cable, and a very long Component cable. All Very high quality shielded. as far as the audio, we used Coax to keep distortion near null

yup… gotta get a replacement HDMI cable though; ours busted due to screwing around too much behind the components, and a piss-poor strain relief on the harness.

The speaker wires are bi-coax; 2 coax wires interconnected; run through the walls; basically audiophile style speaker wires.

Yeah I’m pretty sure my room mate would kill me if I put my old stereo Sansui amp in place of his cheapo hissy 5.1 system and redo the wiring with some good speakers. So at this point I have to figure out what to do because I bought my projecter mostly for computer use awhile ago and don’t have HDMI as an option.

Granted I could patch it through my computer but I want to keep it simple so it doesn’t take an engineering degree to operate it. Any idea what the maximum range on composite before interfereance becomes an issue. And also where you could obtain a good quality cable of that length?

tits… wouldnt mind having one of those, or a house big enough to accomodate it

Get a small house, and make it wrap around so the TV can follow you around the house. :tup:

I got both my HDMI and Componet video cable off ebay from a company in FL. Have had great performance from both; you’ve seen how clear my TV is, especially in HD, or even up-converted DVDs in HD; you can see the poors in people’s faces crystal clear even at 13’ with a 8’ x 5’ screen.

My cables are as follows:

35’ HDMI
45’ Component

If you are looking at buying cables soon, send me a PM, I’m going to order a new HDMI cable to replace mine, so if you want to get cables from the same place and save on shipping (Which I know they do), let me know.