This bitch needs shot

just beat the damn kids.

:tool:

thats fucked up

thats insane…powerwashing will never get your point across, someone should teach her the hot extension cord method.

wow you guys are fucked up, that bitch does need shot over and over again with a 22 slow but deadly

ACtually, I would’ve gladly takin a pressure washer over the multiple wooden spoons broken over my ass. Shit my parents must’ve had stock in pampered chef with a spare case of wooden spoons drop shipped monthly.

i’m just sayin man, take a nice thick orange extension cord, let it simmer at 450 for about 5 mins, take a few quick snaps, man that’ll shut a kid up FAST, i’m talking Honda civic fast.

so really actually mighty slow?

Anybody see Idiocracy?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4999946935643641504&q=idiocracy&total=545&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

It’s true, stupid people do breed faster.

:rofl:

fire house that bitch!

the mom not the child,

Man what I would give to be washin the truck at that car wash when she did that, I would just tear her head off her fucking shoulders and shove that pressure washer down what was left of her throat

its her fuckin kids who gives a fuck. they said that there were no injuries. my parents never once touched a hand to me. not even a spanking. there is no reason to hit your kids if you are a good parent. but who cares. someone screamin at their kid in the middle of the mall. and grabbin him by the arm. im walkin right by. not my right to get in and be judgemental.

Someone yelling at there kid in the middle of the mall is a little different then spraying repeatedly with a high pressure hose. If you would sit back and watch someone do that… great, be a fucking coward, I on the other hand will be kicking this shit outta that person, and if you dont like blow a dick

x2 thats just messed up. spanking is one thing but this???