this guy is making some power

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/1017758-photoshoot-yellow-car.html

:wow

WOW

good god :excited

holy shit, badass

whoever built that, has some serious skills.

A bit excessive. The color sucks but it’s an insane setup.

damn thats a sweet car, def sounds like a dyno queen though! And like the other guy said…BS it made that power on 14#…

I like how it retains the stock look.

that could be tony ,as long as dont get the viper :idiots

that is sick!! i love it, i was just on there website checking it out, the ONLY thing i would change is how its only 400ci when thats what most people like about the z is that its a 427. I would want 427 or 440ci, besides that INSANE! as for the viper, i think i’v convinced myself to keep my Z, i just love the car still and im not ready to get rid of it, i kick my self in the ass everyday when i think about how i got rid of my white lightning, i wish i had that thing sitting in the garage next to the Z, and i dont wanna do the same w/ my car. keep it for 1 more year and ZR1 next season.

:nod Build the Z up sick nasty-like!

holy hell

:nod

the white lightning was retarded fast keep a car for more than 1-2 yrs and turbo the z for christs sake tony

hahah i know, the problem is im modaholic, and i mod everything i own, my dirtbikes, my street bikes, my quads, my trucks, cars , everything… so i spread my $$ out over 10 things not just 1, if i did my car would be retarded, but its hard for me to save 30g’s to do a built motor turbo car when i can’t save 30cents w/ my modaholic problem!!!

I would save the money and to that set up…you would smile every time you floored it

hahah i smile everytime i floor it now, i couldn’t even imagine double plus my rwhp!!!

yes ya could just double the smile ,do it PUSSY :nana

Damnit tony, now im gonna hafta make like 4XXrwhp :crackup

Sick car. Ill take one in white or orange. Yellow isnt my color.