This is bull SHIT!

Thats the way it goes I guess. Always a girl involved, whether you even talked to her or not. “You look at my girl???..you’re toast!”

chris you coming or not?

im down to go to this n a gger pong event if my other plans go whack… where is it

yeah i s’pose I can swing by for a bit

:rofl

WTF. F work at 6:45 tomorrow!

n a gger?? none here sorry to disappoint you :smiley:

it’s at my apartment in Glenmont… pm for address

sucks for you! lol sorry!! you could always GO HOME…

Go home? Does suck though. I will however be watching movies/sleeping all day.

I’m off for a bit… Gotta take the child over to the future Inlaws in V-ville. I shall be back later on.

pm for directions or address. or text linz if you have her number…

:smiley:

ok cool will do

hey boys if you’re gonna drink B.Y.O.B. PLEASE!!! … I can’t supply all you drunks with booze!!!

Show up anytime after 9! We’ll be here all night!

word !

im gonna stop by to see wats good with some shift homies, cant drink anyways :smiley:

i’ll be there around 9 45 - 10 :smiley:

i stand by my OP

Thats your problem right there. “I ain’t no slouch in bed.” You shouldn’t give two shits how good YOU are in bed. Who gives a fuck? Do you actually give a shit if the other girl gets off or not? Wow man…

What you do in bed should be what feels the best for you. You cum as quick as possible, zip-up and leave or kick her out. It’s always very uncomfortable when you fall asleep and wake up with her still sleeping in your bed. It was always like WTF?

I had this one skank come over once, it was funny… she asks me to hang out and I told her I had no electricity, and that my roommate didn’t pay it. She said she didn’t care. Its obvious what she wanted. Literally 5seconds into my bedroom her pants were down without me even touching or saying anything to her. I go “holy shit that was quick.” She said yea I have to hurry up and get home. Banged the shit outta her, she grabbed her pants and left. In and out!!

But ya, for real. If you’re lookin just to fuck people and you’re going to give two shits how good you are in bed you’re def. goin at it with the wrong approach. It just shows you care too much. And you’d prob. even call her the next day… pussy

^+1. As usual Cliff gets it.

words of wisdom

Disagree… usually they have friends that are nailable…nothing makes a moving target still like a friend referring to you as Dr. “O”. Always contenplate return on investment. If you took the time to land the ho, why not take the crumbs off the table later too.

:up

Was this the same 280lb monster that you had to SNEAK up my back stairs becuase you didn’t want me to know??!?!?! lol

And THAT’s another problem Cliff…you and lots of other guys get “one skank to come over once”. Do what I do and get many attractive girls to come over alot of times. :wink: