This is gonna sound dumb but........

Im trying to get on a diet but dont know what to make/eat. Anyone have any good recipes that you can give me? I like chicken so thats always a plus and I love oriental food too. Thanx in advance.

dont eat. drink gin instead. worked for me.

eat healty… skimp out on the stuff thats bad for you

avoid soft drinks and fast food joints.

eat better… grilled boneless skinless chicken breast with some fresh steamed veggies :tup: (no butter/salt/ect). Also, dont eat in excess… eat when your hungry, not because your bored and dont eat until your full… just until your not hungry anymore.

I’ve been doing this for a little while now (a month or so) and only really drink water or green tea (with the occasional pop) and lost a good amount of weight so far. (all my pants are falling off my ass though :P)

working out (or atleast getting out of the house) is good too :slight_smile: :tup:

no fast food, no pop, limit the candy.

work-out (gym bike rides, rollar blades or just doing little exercises here and there in your own house) but still active.

It’s best to eat every couple hours to avoid that mid-afternoon hunger. I start the morning with a pb protein shake, try to have a salad with turkey or something on it for lunch, eat one of those bars in the afternoon or 1/2 sandwich, regular dinner, and something small to snack on before bed. I stick to that on a good day.

But really, combination of eating healthy or healthier and exercise will help ya out.

Watch what you’re eating. Literally. Look at it. Does it look like it’s good for you?

no?

Then don’t eat it.

if you have to think about it, don’t eat it.

eat the other other white meat