This is VBULLETIN

Yo wheres the Youtube button?? WTF i hate change lol

There is no more Youtube button. The Youtube and Flash embedding buttons were a part of the Simple Machines Forum that Shift used to be on and VBulletin does not support them right now, but will be added later (Singh said)

So how would one go about posting videos…or cant ya??

I don’t think you can do anything other than put the link right now.

I demand to know why everyone can post smilies but me.

And I also demand to be able to post in all caps without vb changing it on me.

Yup, just link that beast for now.

And I agree with what Nicole was saying, the only things that I think are “missing” are more smileys, the “recent posts” thing on the home page, the skins, and linking youtube videos, etc. I’m sure Singh and his crew of geeks will work everything out :bow:bow

Good job :up

You have to change something in your profile, the format is somthing like WTJDORM or something stupid like that, just switch and you’ll be aiiiiight

hmmmm

lolllllllllllll “mustangmike” :retardclap:retardclap

:smiley:

The Youtube embedding is an add-on that Singh said he isn’t too worried about right now, along with the smilies…these are temp. Also, there is a “recent posts” on the home page, it’s at the top and says “New Posts”…It’s the same thing as on SMF just not in the top corner, but if you’re talking about the thing at the bottom, I don’t think VBulletin has something like that.

I talked to Singh and he said this is a temporary skin as well just so he can work out the bugs and whatnot with the site from the switch over.

LOL! Mustang Sally!!

Holy shit, Joey made an informative post!

…wait, this is Joey, right?

:smiley:

I owe you 1.5 beers.

Next, I demand that this: :facepalm be changed to “:votblindub” right now. It’s flawless.

Change.

prolly the first post u ever made where i didnt want to smack your teeth :smiley: congrats

anyways yea working on it but slowly, more tonight !

:up

gotta change the font colors, you cant even read the titles of threads/vs unreads… gray aint working.

+1 get some red or something in there to break it up some

yo relax, it’s temporary. Shit’s gonna be sick when it’s done.

May I suggest a new color layout? This one annoys me lol.