This is why i hate cobalt ss drivers

nope

haha so funny that everyone can get in on these posts. Being really young i see alot of people that think their car is silly fast if its anything. Everyone wants to think their car is realy fast but most people understand their is always someone out their faster. Cars are a great way to show personality because they can be customized in so many ways and almost anything can be pretty cool. the thing is it only takes a couple tools to ruin the reputation of one type of car.

…Deep thoughts by Jack Handy :stuck_out_tongue:

i test drove one, wasnt anything special. But this was coming after i just got rid of my GN, so i might of been wanting the SS to have the same feel. lol not quite.

I don’t understand - he lost to a WRX (or if it was an STi, then he was in 6th the whole time), and he got all giddy about it because he thought he won?

[quote=“sureshot007,post:25,topic:27102"”]

I don’t understand - he lost to a WRX (or if it was an STi, then he was in 6th the whole time), and he got all giddy about it because he thought he won?

[/quote]

No i think it was more that he was that close to it. “i only lost by 2 cars, so if i get my new intake i can beat an STI!!!”

So the guy acts like any typical import with a fart can :gotme:

Ahh yes… People and thier dam cobalt’s…

They usually think theyre prety sweet for some reason… :confused:

because he kept up with a 13 second car YO! thats stupid fast!

[quote=“K.A.T.”"]

they all act like TOOLS [SIZE=2]and think they are fast so here is a big fuck you to all cobalt ss drivers /end rant[/SIZE]

[/quote]

:word:

Those sure look like the stock WRX wheels to me…

The end was the funniest part… cause it WASNT an STI…

LOL

ohh man, i wanna be like paul walker… lol

Mikes cobalt SS @ new era performance is faster then my pretty modded STi.

when I had my wrx at the age of 17…i thought it was the fastest car out there…haha.
now I drive a gti…which would blow the wrx away and I still think its slow.

didnt look like a sti.

05orangeSS’s cobalt moves pretty fucking good, he doesnt go around thinking hes fast though… not everyone that drives one doesnt necessarily think their fast

[quote=“VANDIT,post:32,topic:27102"”]

ohh man, i wanna be like paul walker… lol

[/quote]

then ya gotta go see harry and get some naaawwz… two of the big ones

[quote=“psphinx81,post:36,topic:27102"”]

05orangeSS’s cobalt moves pretty fucking good, he doesnt go around thinking hes fast though… not everyone that drives one doesnt necessarily think their fast

[/quote]

Stock for stock, the cobalt may actually hold its own in a roll race. I think mike went 99 in his cobalt stock. STi only does like 101 stock i think. So, its down to shifting, gearing, etc…

I could see it.

Now a race from a dig, thats a whole different world :snky:

–mark

HAHAHA “'oo man i had the needle and i had the guy” haha he never had that guy…cobalt smoked all the way…didn’t look like an STI , needless to say Cobalt kid = Douche Bag of the Week

I raced a Busa on the R1. I got up to 187Mph before I shut down. I had that guy, I had him.

…or maybe it was a 50 :smash2: