This is why i hate cobalt ss drivers

Every time I read this thread title from the main forum I want to respond with “Oh yeah? Well this is why I’m hot”

So there, I did. I feel better. Lame as I may be.

I hate arguing, but i’m going to argue every post :bloated:

omg this video is just so funny everytime I watch it. ahahahaha theres no way they were even racing.

WTF^^^^

What a weirdo…thats not the topic anymore…lol j/k

This thread is Off Topic as all hell and I love it!

so…people are still thinking 85mph is fast? way to go Fast and the Furious.

Imagine what those kids would do in a 800Whp car would do?

…kill themselves. :wink:

Can i just go a head and Say Grand Pix’s are ugly

:wstupid:

Can i just go a head and Say Grand Pix’s are ugly

Sure, and I can say the same about a GTI :gotme: All in all who gives a shit.

This thread delivers…

Sorry to kill the guys dream, but that deff is not an STi, looked to me like a base impreza no large STi Badge on the lower right hand side of the trunk. and there is not possible way that a Cobalt SS even with supercharge can keep up with a 300hp STi. unless the driver is really bad… Sorry to shoot the drivers dream down

One of my first cars was a 5 speed 2.2 s-10 which I thought was fast…man was i wrong…another was a 5.0 auto caprice…lol

oh and they were faster then moded vipers

aparently you haven’t seen New Era’s cobalt…

That kid doesn’t even look 16 and should be driving a rust bucket. Let him think that is fast.

And I love this thread. Everyone ripping on everyone else’s cars and classifying groups of drivers as douche bags. If this rating system is based off 1/4 mile times I guess I fall somewhere into the super gay douche bag category? Wow, that is actually impressive in being in the average beretta category of ultimate douchebaggery.

Apparently you think the one they are in was modded. I doubt it coming from those retards. Odds are it is from the factory so just a regular factory SS… no where near STI range.

I have a 06 SS/SC and i would never ever think of racing a STi or an EVO

I wasnt talking about the video at all…so think what you want but a modded cobalt ss could definately keep up with an evo or sti…

Berreta owner…you got any mods? Maybe a L67 swap or something?

definitely, point proven last year when u ran me. thats when i had just a full exhaust + tune too. coulndt believe at how close we were

I need to get a run with Geoff on video. good times.