This is why i hate cobalt ss drivers

[quote=“1995z2d8,post:94,topic:27102"”]

There is no stock fourth gen f bods running in the 12’s not even close.
I have a 6 speed lt1 with headers, full exhaust, 4.11’s, and drag radials out back and i do not run 12’s yet. adding a full top end and a blower so keep smiling buddy way to go.

[/quote]

cause your car fucking sucks?

I know lots of people who ran low 13’s or high 12’s stock…

all 4th gens are the same thing.

ummm formula it seems u have quite a bit of modifications to your car and it still runs 12.3 so im assuming it didnt run 12’s stock and my car far from sucks and i dont really care what you say anyways

Umm that was an old time…Its quicker/faster now…

And I have bolt ons…

Get a clue about cars and get back to me :slight_smile:

Ur all slow~

omg i know about cars. i have bolt ons to its no big deal. i hate arguing about stupid shit. f bods dont run stock 12’s period its common sense. as for the boosted gp every thread you say everyone is slow its really weird im not being a dick but i really do wanna race you.

[quote=“1995z2d8,post:106,topic:27102"”]

im not being a dick but i really do wanna race you.

[/quote]

oh snap

How about this.

I hate all of you.
and your cars.

Now cut the whiny bitch shit out.
This forum is proof that douche bags drive every type of car.

oooooooooooo a bad ass let me see did some ask you or do we care pretty sure i stated i hate arguing and i wasnt being a dick so c ur way outta this one there buddy

[quote=“1995z2d8,post:109,topic:27102"”]

oooooooooooo a bad ass let me see did some ask you or do we care pretty sure i stated i hate arguing and i wasnt being a dick so c ur way outta this one there buddy

[/quote]

English, mother-fucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Holy shit, you make JEG look like a Pulitzer prize winner…

Some suggestions for you:

1. Commas will help you articulate your ideas in an understandable manner as you formulate sentences.
  2. Periods will help you articulate your ideas in an understandable manner as you formulate sentences.
  3. Actual words (not single letters) will help you articulate your ideas in an understandable manner as you formulate sentences.

Race the grandprix for $$$$

[quote=“1995z2d8,post:109,topic:27102"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:110,topic:27102"”]

English, mother-fucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Has anyone ever finished a non-lame statement with “there buddy”?

My findings reveal that this has not happened to date.

… everyone is slower than my car.:rofl:

Its sarcasm, some people dont have a sense to pick up on it.

You’ll either get used to it or you’ll keep gettin mad about it. Either way…I dont care.

Meh, everybody’s a jerk until they learn respect. The faster you think your car is, the more times you have to lose before you learn.

:word: Wise words noob.

So let’s get back on topic and start talking about these cobalt ss drivers… :lol: this thread is so funny

Arghhh, those cobalt drivers…they’re slower than me.

OK OK…Im done with the, “I’m the fastest car in the world” bit…thats the last one.

i think its mostly NEW SPEED for most of the kids, i just had to post this cause this vid makes me want to punch the kid in the face for his reaction.

I love it. But this is true that there are bags of douche for every car. As for myself I try to stay low key unless of course someone plays with me. My car looks stock besides the sportlines. The other day I seen this kid blow past me in a 95 or 96 4 door saturn with a fart can exhaust doing about 98.895685673 mph and I almost wet myself. I was doing the speed limit, I wanted to go after it but I knew I would have never been able to catch up. It was lightning fast

[quote=“CobaltSS422,post:119,topic:27102"”]

I love it. But this is true that there are bags of douche for every car. As for myself I try to stay low key unless of course someone plays with me. My car looks stock besides the sportlines. The other day I seen this kid blow past me in a 95 or 96 4 door saturn with a fart can exhaust doing about 98.895685673 mph and I almost wet myself. I was doing the speed limit, I wanted to go after it but I knew I would have never been able to catch up. It was lightning fast

[/quote]

Probably one of those siq automagic SL1s ones with the performance switch. THEY ARE AWESOME.