This is why I hate crotch rockets

[quote=“Rx3,post:25,topic:31427"”]

Nah, I’ll like ignorant people to expose themselves. Because we all know it’s the crotch rocket’s fault :roll:

[/quote]

LOL

and willy, you can wheelie my bike anyday, just as long as i can ride along and watch on your zuke :suckoff:

i HAD to lay a dirtbike down when Groundskeeper Aaron stopped in the middle of a blind turn when we were trailriding.

that sucked.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:38,topic:31427"”]

I imagine that me pulling away from a light and shifting at 5k (redline is somewhere above 11) I would still appear to be moving faster than 90 percent of the peoples cars on here could go… 1st to 4th @ 5k will take me to well over 70 mph… acceleration on a bike is fun… its addicting. and I hardly see an issue with accelerating fast from a light. I hate having people behind me in close proximity since I don’t have the luxury of a seatbelt and a cage when I ride.

[/quote]

Truth. You can shift low and still accelerate way faster than just about 90% of the cars on the road. Hell you could be riding at 30 and in a lower gear and sound like your moving fast. Oh well the difference is to get educated.

[quote=“Rx3,post:25,topic:31427"”]

Nah, I’ll like ignorant people to expose themselves. Because we all know it’s the crotch rocket’s fault :roll:

[/quote]

Oh, yeah. I specifically said it’s the crotch rocket’s fault. Duh. I mean, it wasn’t a quick thing to explain the context of the thread. I seriously hate that crotch rockets hurt so many people. omg, like they should like, ban them.

[quote=“dawn,post:44,topic:31427"”]

Oh, yeah. I specifically said it’s the crotch rocket’s fault. Duh. I mean, it wasn’t a quick thing to explain the context of the thread. I seriously hate that crotch rockets hurt so many people. omg, like they should like, ban them.

[/quote]

on a serious note… if you have never ridden on one then go out for a ride with somebody who you trust and see what the big deal is… they are a lot of fun, and they are only as unsafe as the rider makes them

Well I’ve been on the back of a harley. Is it that much different?

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:42,topic:31427"”]

i HAD to lay a dirtbike down when Groundskeeper Aaron stopped in the middle of a blind turn when we were trailriding.

that sucked.

[/quote]

luckily i’ve been blessed and haven’t laid down my rockets, or any street bike actually.

harleys are completely different… i didnt feel comfy on the harley that i road bitch on when i was little, but the zx-12r i enjoyed enough to go buy one as soon as i could.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:17,topic:31427"”]

sorry i was in Rochester all week… and i have a plug in my rear tire now…

[/quote]

Not touching.

and I agree Seat time. I have crashed, and not in leathers:hang: and altho Im off a SS for now I still ride a Dual Sport. and I wheelie becouse thats all its good for lol.

meh, if you haven’t laid down a dirt bike, you’re not having enough fun on it.

The biggest danger of a bike is being run over by a cager who isn’t paying attention.

There certainly are a lot of asshats out there, and they don’t help much. I don’t do any wheelies because my 68 whp bike won’t do them [easily]. I don’t like taking risks with myself or my equipment.

The thing that annoys me is how bad some of these riders really are and all they can do is assclown. It doesn’t take a lot of skill to power wheelie that 1000 that you shouldn’t be riding. So they ride wheelies down the highway but then take a slow roll around the offramp because they don’t know what do to if they aren’t going straight.

^haha yes.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:45,topic:31427"”]

on a serious note… if you have never ridden on one then go out for a ride with somebody who you trust and see what the big deal is… they are a lot of fun, and they are only as unsafe as the rider makes them

[/quote]

I dunno. I was forced to ride passenger on a bike once and it was awful. no control, not comfortable. being the rider is 1000000x better

[quote=“Dex,post:50,topic:31427"”]

meh, if you haven’t laid down a dirt bike, you’re not having enough fun on it.

[/quote]

truth. I’ve def been down other times, just stating this example