This seems like a great opportunity..

…To make some new friends, and learn more about cars. To humbly introduce myself, my name’s Adriel, and I’m 17, and I’ve got a fast growing interest in cars. I’m thinking of taking an auto/mechanics course, as well, next year. I don’t know many people who know much about cars and stuff, and I really want to learn more, so I’m hoping by talking to a lot of people here would help me to learn a lot.

I have always been a fan of Nissan. The Skyline, in particular. I’ve always wanted one. And now that it’s almost time for me to get a car, I’ve been browsing, and I’ve been seeing R32s for reasonable prices. Now I’m wanting it even more. Haha. (By the way, could any Skyline owners or people who have owned Skylines give me an idea on what the insurance is like?) I am thinking of getting one when the time is right, and I’m hoping to possibly get some advice on this from people who own or have owned Skylines. Perhaps I can get some suggestions on other good cars to get as well, and tips on maintaining them when I do get one (this will be my first car, and like everyone, I want it to be just right, and I want it to last a fairly long time. =]).

When I can, I’m also hoping to officially join the club, where I can go to meet a lot of you, and have a lot of fun with you guys.

I realize that I’m young, and I’m a huge noob when it comes to this stuff, but that’s why there’s room for growth in store for me down the road. Besides, I’ve gotta start somewhere, right?

skyline as a first car… they actually aint that affordable. unless you havealot of money to back your investment towards a skyline i wouldn’t get one. basically look at it this way. if the skyline costs 10 000, you’re probably gonna need another 5000 within a year in repairs and maintenance alone. plus once you get the skyline your gonna wanna do things like spitfire coils do a major tune up basically every fluid you can think of. in my honest opinion skyline is not good for a first car, but don’t let me stop you from getting one im sure you’ll have a blast owning one but be prepared for one hell of a ride taking you deep into a large and i mean large money pit. you must remember some people pay 20k for their skylines and some pay 7k for theirs. there is a reason behind this. those 7k skylines you see in adds are mostly from places like tiger japanese import or what ever its called basically getting cars that shouldn’t be on the road.