this site is no good

just horrible no use for anything

I’m gonna leave this open.

So is there a reason why you think this?

Do tell.

Yes, please tell us why you think this site is “no good”.

x2

Don’t you just love when people complain about something, but won’t give a clue as to what the problem is.:thumbdown:

Either this is his attempt at attention whoring or he is trying cause drama. Either case you don’t run your mouth and leave like a coward. Speak up.

I <3 edrama!

Yes more substance to your obvious dislike and lack of enthusiasm for this site would be greatly appreciated.

he’s been trying to sell and buy stuff all week and I think he’s frustrated on not getting many hits. He’s been bumping his WTB & FS threads

lol all i gotta say is se-r ftw keep goin hard guys, its just a site for critics, nothin serious even goin on here, try gettin into the scene or bring it to the track then we’ll see

And your doing what to contribute to that? oh right nothing but whining. Have you even ever come out to a single meet, track day, BBQ or event NECC has held in the last year?. Im going to say NO. We held a AGM last friday for EVERYONE to attend with LOTS OF NOTICE to voice there concerns, ideas and step up to the plate and help out. You choose not to show. Yes there are lots of Sentra’s and that’s because those are the members that choose to show up and support the club. Yes there is Driftwest who has most of the RWD crowd and personally I would like to arrange a few joint meets with them. What do you propose to make it better?

This is a site for enthusiasts, not hard ass racers. We do track our cars, mostly for fun as we are not out to prove anything. So in the future please refrain from derogatory comments toward the site.

Thanks

just became a member today at powerama and well this club has the ability to get huge i dont know the full history of the site but just cause its not overflowing with people wanting to buy your parts doesnt make it useless … grow up

First and most important point: this is a car club that happens to have a web site and forum. Lots of people mistakenly think the forum is the club. I think you did too.

Second point: what is your interpretation of “serious”? I thought the “scene” was about enjoying cars?! If you think people can only be “serious” if they drift their cars that is a pretty narrow interpretation of car culture.

Third point: “try getting into the scene” Perhaps your scene doesn’t have to be everyone else’s scene. Frankly if your “scene” is full of people like you with nothing good to contribute then you can have your “scene”.

Fourth point: So you don’t like sentras. Oh no! What will we all do? (from the owner…at one point or another…of 2 pathfinders, 2 GT-Rs, two s13s, a 510 and a fairlady roadster)

Fifth point: "Usually when someone throws down a “bring it to the track” challenge it is because someone else was bench racing. I don’t think anyone here was doing that to you so what is your issue?

Last point: Get lost, go enjoy your car at the track and leave everyone else alone.

Oh and I assume you have a totally originally s13