This Snow

i took the day off work to go hunt in the snow, and we ain’t got any. i guess i’ll play hooky tommorow too.

haha… i don’t even notice the snow, and I’m on bald Falkens.

FWD = win.

I’m ordering studded Pirelli Winter Carvings with my next paycheck :smiley:

I was running the 18’s on the GP for a few more weeks, but I ran home around lunch time and swapped the stockers back on to give it that winter beater look. Better looking like shit than sitting in a ditch I guess.

No, Justin

rt 28 was a dead stop 30min ago when I came through. people are retards.

im a pussy cause i hate snow? that almost makes as much sense as buyin a trans am and never ever driving it

I never understood people driving in the first snow of the season. Or any snow I guess. Everyone here is freaking out saying we should get let out of work, or close the office tomorrow, or how they arent going anywhere until they get snowtires on. They act like we dont live in Pittsburgh and they’ve never seen snow before.

Yeah. Southpointe is at a complete stand still right now.
Might as well hang out at the office for another hour or so…

ahhhh snow drivers are awesome. i cant wait to get into work tomorrow all hung over and its gonna be busy as BALLZ… fuck this shit.

my falken azenis didnt do too bad…

until i had to stop:weak:
so now i have steelies with some 4x4 looking winterforce tires on the front and wheels in the back… rollin gay ricer style till tomorrow hopefully

wasnt it summer last week??

Yeah, it took me 1.5 hours to get home. And that’s only like 10 miles.

i have the ziex 512’s

didnt do too bad

I got 4 Dunlop Studless snow tires, worked great today.

Nonetheless, normally it takes me 35-40 mins to get to work or get home. Today, coming home, it took me 2 hours and 15 minutes. WTF its not even snowing/icy by that time. Left at 5pm got home at 7:15. That is fuckin rediculous

And also, for anyone asking, I go home AWAY from the stadium, so that traffic had nothing to do with me.

Mine was a function of people creeping along on black ice, not my rig/tires!

I left southpointe at 5:30. I made it to the entrance on the Canonsburg side at 7:20. FTMFL
On a side note…I retract my last post. Southpointe was a solid sheet of ice, and traffic everywhere so it was untouched. Coming around the bend on the hill at the tracks I hit the curb…along with everyone else in front of me and behind me…it was like the “thing” to do to be able to make the bend LOL!

Then I get to 19 and its nothing but wet. 51 was totally dry :stick:

Yep, was kinda shitty. I work on the north side and live in saxonburg. I drove from NS to DT pgh around 4:30 to pick up my wife, then back across the bridge and north on the road from hell (Rt 28). Got home around 6:15. Lots of icy patches. Had no trouble going, since i was driving the Forester with 4 snows on it…

ugh i can’t wait until I see what kind of reaction happens here with the snow.

There was a Camaro on Rt. 51 with it’s ass end way up on a hillside. I don’t know how it could have ended up like that on a flat straight section of the road. Almost looked like it rolled down from the top of the hill through the woods.

was red riding hood with him off to see grandma?