thumbs down to drunk drivers.....

Good friend of mine…

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/743217.html

I went to school with the kid thats was driving drunk. He was a dumbass in school and I guess he still is. Fucking idiot! RIP: Jose A. Colon

RIP. as ive said before and I’ll say it again, drinking and driving should carry a minimum of attempted murder, regardless of getting in an accident or not.

Minimum jail should be 10 years, with a 100,000 fine. Then people will think twice, and those who dont wont be drinking or driving for a long time.

a lot of buffalo cops have been getting into accidents lately

:frowning:

Wow that sucks RIP.

Hope the kid gets what he deserves.

Sam Maislin would disagree lol.

But seriously, what the fuck does it take to get all these drunk driving accidents to end. Im no martyr, ive danced on the legal limit a few times but I have seen people leave bars ABSOLUTELY GONE too many times.

Look at European drunk driving laws compared to their DUI fatalities and youll see a system that works. Might be a little restrictive, but at least people aren’t dieing unnecessary deaths.

I disagree, even though he’s not trying to hurt someone… its his actions that he is responsible for.

I do feel it shouldn’t be a stiffer penalty if its a cop or not. That in my opinion shouldn’t matter since its not like he was targeting the cop

Sorry to hear John.

RIP

Wow that is horrible. I’m sorry for your loss.

x2

Punishment must fit the crimes possible outcome IMO.
There’s no sense of consequence in this country. :meh:

Just heard this last night, I was wondering why there were SO MANY cops on the chip strip last night. (including K9 units)

I used to work with the kid who hit the cop, he was a moron.

The thing that people don’t realize, is, this kid is going to have the worst life ever in prison, cops know where the cameras aren’t, and that kid is going to get beat within an inch of his life, daily.

:tup:

That is main problem with the USA, personal responsibility is nothing

This should be true for all drunk driving offenders. :gotme:

ray is a fucking idiot, worked at bella for a while, hes deserves everything thats coming to him.

Fucking bastard. If only they burned drunk drivers. The law needs to crack down hard on them. R.I.P.

eh, idk.

So, lets say a middle age man has 5 beers, and drives home, and gets pulled over. He blows a .08
I don’t think he should receive 10 years in prison…

There is a difference in mentality in regards to alcohol in Europe.

I’m sorry for your loss.

sucks man, sorry to hear.

Damn, sounds like this dude is a class-A douche. Hope he gets whats comin’ to him.

Jose Colon was a great man, and great friend of mine for many years. This is so sad. I’m practically best friends with his nice and nephew…

The world lost an amazing person.