Ticket advice before court friday!

Feb 22nd 9:36pm I got ticketed in my friends car for “Fail to surrender permit for motor vehicle” and “fail to have insurance card”

The car was legit and insured i just could not find all the documents which later i found out were in the rear fold down center console in a bag. Since then the cars been sold, I kept copies of the insurance and ownership to bring to court.

Id like to know if theres another option i have before the court date. Ive heard of going in and speaking to " " and the ticket getting tossed out vs wasting the court rooms time. Any help/advice is much appreciated!

go make an appointment with the crown attourney…thats what fills in the quotations

yeah but u should have done that long ago and not so close to the court date… not sure if u will be able to get that meeting with the prosecutor at this point

Yup thats what you need to do… make an appointment with crown.

Excellent! Thanks guys!

weaksauce…i had to set up a time with the prosecutor/crown attorney before setting a court date.

They did mention i can go in 10 minutes early and try to speak to him. I remember seeing people speaking to the crown ahead of time and getting shut down completly…the guy was mean.

damn, thats no good, but even if he does turn you down, as long as you bring in the documents with you, and tell them you had them in the car all along, it should be dropped, or reduced at very least, hopefully anyways, never really know forsure,

gl man, hopefully it all gets dropped