Does anyone have experince with tickets? [Update !! :D

alright…heres my situation,at the end of summer i crased my old car into a pole…(thank god it wasent my 240) anyway, i got a careless driving ticket for it…even though i was swerveing to not hit a dear witch i had seen at the last second …and the road i was driving on had just been torn up that moring…so anyways i was going along at the speed limit and i seen this thing come out what im 90% sure was a deer so i swerved away from it…putting the car into a slight slide…i controled that one,but since the road was such lose gravel…the car spun around the other way putting me into a pole and then into the ditch. i was okay and nothing was damaged except the car…witch was fine …it was a junky grand am anyways…but for some reason the officer that got called by the nabiours decided to give me a ticket for careless :evil:…so…the next day i went and took pictures of the road conditions and the pole i hit so i colud have something to show…then a few days later i went to the tannery place…thats where you go to fight a ticket …so i did this for a first attendence meeting…witch is on febuary 13…now…im getting nervious already about this…i have pictures to prove i wasrent being stupid when i crashed and i have my story as i just told you guys… but what elese can i do to insure that i will get this charge taken off or at least taken down…becasue i really cannot have this on my record…i have just stated driving…im 18 …and i bought my dream car 240sx ive wanted…for a longgg time and if i cant offord insurace becasue of this ticket…i will be…sad…lol …so any tips for when i got for this first attendence thing? thanks :frowning:

I once got a ticket for posting in one big paragraph. :hsugh:

Call and ask to speak to JACKIE tell her Elon refered you.this is the number (416) 601 1500.No worries.

What will this do? lol…sorry for writeing a huge paragraph but i need to explain…

dude, when someone hooks you up, dont ask questions, just do it.

Alright ill give it a call tomamor after work…see what it says thnak you

416 410 UWIN talk to moe… patrick sent you… he will make it disappear

how much does it cost usually? i need a ticket to disappear

Hey before you go out spending money on getting professional help, attend the first meeting. It’s just the DA. You go talk to them in an office and tell them your situation. You do not go infront of a judge and it’s quite informal. Tell the DA your situation and ask if the ticket can be reduced. Most of the time they will cut you a deal.

The bad thing though they usually will not drop the ticket, atleast I have never heard of that happening. So, if you are okay with the reduction you accept it and they will put you infront of a judge and the DA will give his/her recommendation. Then the judge will ask if you have anything to say, you could go then tell him/her what happened and you could also ask for an extension on the payment period.

Now if you want the ticket to dissapear then call up the people, but I’m guessing it’s going to cost you. Good luck, whatever route you choose.

i want it to disappear dont mind paying the set fine on my ticket aslong as it doesnt take away 6points

Its not thr price of th ticket i vcr about…ill pay the 325$ is costs…its jsut on my record for insurance will kill me!! thats why i need to get it taken down or something here

After i do the first attendence…and have a lower ticket just say…can i go and take it to a traffic ticket place and try to get it down again? or is it a 1 time shot?

As far as I know, if you attend the first meeting and the ticketed offence is changed or points are lowered, you have to plead guilty to something.

For example - If you had a speeding ticket for 25 over (which is 3 demerits) and at the meeting they tell you to plea for 15 over and just pay the fine, you cannot fight that as a new ticket.

Yeah what he said. Once you get it reduced, you will go infront of a judge and plead guilty a smaller offence and the plea will be entered and you cannot fight that ticket again.

or you could get super ass lucky, and the cop who gave you the ticket won’t show up, and then your charges are dropped. that happened to a couple of my friends.

For a charge of Careless, that’d be pretty rare.

yea thats true, all of the cases i know were for speeding tickets. but you never know, maybe the cop will come down with the flu?

Well im doing the first attendence thing…on fabuary 13th…so wish me luck you guys…i have pictures of the road conditions and everything and i wasent speeding or anything…so …i hope i can get it lowered…if not i wont be driving becasue im not paying over 600$ per month insurance…idea rather not drive and use that money ot tune the car instead of driving it…

i had my first attendence meeting not too long ago, it was like 3 seconds, as soon as i went in, he was like… okay u were speeding 21km/h over 3 points. $100 fine. “I’ll reduce it to 15 over no points and $52 fine if you plead guilty”. And that sounded fair so i went ahead with it.

Hopefully i get a good person to talk with…mine is more seriusl then a ticket but…it also was bad circemstances…so lets hope it all goess good