Ticket question..v.im dumb

your saying point

others are saying no points

well what is it??

Everytime you commit a traffic violation you get points on your license. Speeding tickets are usually like 4 or 6 pts each. If you accumulate enough points you win a free sub! j/k but if you reach like 15 pts. your license can be suspended. If you go to driving/safe school they will deduct 2pts. off. The points dont clear off your driving record until 3 years and your insurance company notice you commited a traffic violation and will most likely raise your insurance rates.

Actually I believe its 11+ pts and it gets suspended.

I say it all depends on the judge. Maybe you will get points, maybe you won’t. Just plead not guilty and pray for a parking ticket. My hometown never did the whole reduction to parking ticket as we didnt have parking enforcement. So any type of moving violation netted points either way, so this reduction to parking is new to me. :tup: if you get a reduction though!

Just plead not guilty. It will probably get reduced, pay like a buck fitty at most, school, and call it a day.

I have yet to get one go through as a speeding ticket :knockonwood: (except Oswego, but what do you expect?).

I got the exact same thing in Amherst (55 in a 40) and got a $90 fine and no points. Just be as polite as possible. :slight_smile:

do i check yes or no

for supporting deposition

no

If you pick yes, then the cop has to show up, then they get pissed off…

k thanks

just figured i better mail this before i forget

i think ive been to every court in WNY…literally… multiple times for each… doh!

do not forget to send it in!

Someone take nitroinsane’s keyboard away. Reading his typing is hurting my head.