Tigawoods' 95 Celica GT 56k

well i might as well give a short synopsis of the early stages of my celi’s life.

i picked her up June '06
it took me a little to warm up to her color, but now i love it.

after a while i ended up having a wee little rod knock which resulted in a new rebuilt motor

rebuilt long block

after this incident it left me with barely enough time and money to start modding the car but i did get a few things in…

Weapon R SRI
Greddy SP1 Cat-Back
XS Headers

then came everything else…

these will be in this weekend

Polyurethane Motor Mounts will be in this weekend

flame away

that is basically it up to date.

plans for this summer are-
-complete suspension work…yes everything
-then rims if i still have money

Car is in pretty good shape for it’s age.

what poly mounts did you go with? Why did you not go with the speed source mounts?

I remember art told me about how you blew up that motor, something about the shop that did it didnt have the fpr line on lol?

What suspension are you planning on going with?

if you need any 5sfte parts let me know I have pretty much everything youd need to do a converstion…

Looking good. I like the b-pillar bar setup.

You have any long term plans for it?

:cool:…good luck

Thanks guys.
so far i just have suspension this summer.
then new paint. turbo maybe

yeah a hose was loose after i got the head fixed

im thinking wether or not to go with 3 choices
ksport
tanabe
or d2

Definitly a nice car!!

i seen you today on 51 by bentwood…i tryed catching up to you but to many old head in my way

oh haha that was you? i saw you but i was speed racing back to cal. i thought i heard u beep at me

pod came in, gunna install 2day

yea i beeped when i got to the getgo , i was turning to go to dyingwish’s house…

are you goin to the stadiums?

a small update since i am bed ridden
got JDM Fogs and JDM Kouki Tails recently. the fogs have yet to be installed

hrrrmmm, you are in serious need of a 3sgte swap

Nice

Lookin’ good homie!!

Bed ridden?

turbo makes me lag on auto x :(. i might either build the motor, or boost it later on. i havent decided yet. there are other things that must come first though

where are you autox’ing at?

around the philly area where i live. then when i go back to calu in the fall, i will try to do some at beaver run and north park

turbo lag only becomes a problem when you start running big turbo’s. The small turbo i had on my car last year was great in auto x. My problem occurred when that power came on in a bend.

your right thats tru for a rwd car. i spoke too soon, there are a few turbo’s that have a wonderfull balance and have little to no lag