TIME: ATHEISTS CAN'T BE PARENTS? RELIGION RAGE THREAD!

THE FUCK. IS THAT. SHIT.

What. The. Fuck.

CROCK OH HORSE SHIT. SOME DUDE ON BF.C SAID IT RIGHT:

John Burke, an atheist, and his wife, a pantheist, had left the line blank. As a result, the bureau denied the Burkes’ application. After the couple began court action, however, the bureau changed its regulations, and the couple was able to adopt a baby boy from the Children’s Aid and Adoption Society in East Orange.

Tell you why they changed their policy, cus their asses were gonna get sued hardcore.

I would just tell them that I didn’t write anything down because Hoggwart’s School of Witchcraft and Wizardry likes to remain a secret, and such valuable information can not be shared with muggles.

:rofl @ me for knowing this shit.

i guess new jersey has never heard of the u.s. constitution.

You have been to NJ, that’s a given.

LOL THIS IS A SURPRISE TO YOU?

nope, most states seem to forget that federal laws are superior to theirs, but most towns also forget that state laws are superior to theirs also…its kind of funny.

I AM POSITIVELY MYSTIFIED BY YOUR POST

i lol’d

OT: last year some kid changed his college in the senior issue of the school newspaper to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. his major was Defense Against the Dark Arts. hilarity ensued.

and wtf is a pantheist? some kind of a kitchen-worshiper? nicole, any clues?

God is in everything, everything has a spirit, etc. IIRC that is. Like Native Americans and such believe.

so i just poo’d god. wow

That’s pretty f’ed up. And I’m a Christian. Unless you’re some drug addict, etc. you should have every right to have a baby and be a parent.

Now if you’re some drug addict who can’t keep a job, who has no money, etc. etc…PLEASE DON’T ADOPT OR REPRODUCE. If you can’t live life being a good example, you might as well live it out being a horrible reminder.

" In an extraordinary decision, Judge Camarata denied the Burkes’ right to the child because of their lack of belief in a Supreme Being. "
this kinda shit pisses me off to no end.

that just pissed me off so much!
a child cant be raised without a god… but can be raised with god pushed down there throats?

sounds right to me…

wow

NJ FTL.

Monday, Dec. 07, 1970

Should atheist parents be allowed to adopt children? Of course.

As long as they don’t try to forcibly adopt from an established “faith-based” adoption agency.

Because if that were the case, inversely, the faith-based adoption agency should sue the atheist parents …

you are dumb as shit aint ya?:rofl do you ever think before ya post ?that is bad esp comin from me as i blurt out whatever i feel whether it makes sence or not but that is just stupid keep your biblethumper thoughts to yourself cause i know many athiest people that are great parents .what about the parents that force there kids into church are they bad or dont deserve to adapt from a athiest orphanage