Time for a change

Thanks guys. If anyone knows where to get a lift for this that’ll come with rear leaf springs, let me know.

www.4wheelparts.com should have something for you

you can get entire lift kits for this truck cheap! that’s the nice thing about this k series trucks, parts are cheap

Haven’t done much with the Sierra lately. Sat all week since my TDI had a full tank in it & the Sierra only had a 1/4 tank. Threw the fender flares back on to help break up the white. Grabbed a set of 3/4 ton leaf springs from Lake Auto, those will be going on in a week or 2, just gotta get it up to my buddy’s shop B&H Auto. Not doing too much to the truck for now, trying to decide if I want to sell both my TDI & the Sierra & get a Ecoboost F150 or keep everything & get a project car. All up in the air but for now just gonna enjoy having the truck. If I decide to keep it, probably just do intake, steps, tint the front windows & maybe headers? Few quick pics:

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/cjconlon692/truckfenderflares2_zpseadd3fc7.jpg

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/cjconlon692/truckfenderflares_zps726fcc0a.jpg

The fender flares make it look MUCH BETTER

If you do sell let me know, I’d be interested

Fender flares are exactly what it was missing. Looks a ton better!

Thank you. I liked how the truck looked without them on but they’re just taking up space in the garage so figured why not just use them haha.

Alright. I had a few guys interested but kind of thought the price was too high but I’ll keep you in mind

Thank you. I think it looks pretty decent too.

looks like the perfect truck for the owner of a gypsy paving, roofing, or landscaping company to be seen driving around in

Well TDI is getting traded in for a brand new rig Friday so the Sierra is now for sale. Time for a real big change in life. Stay tuned.

those guys drive lowrider pickups, not 4x4’s.

I have no clue how a truck sitting on the ground is of any use to a paving company but Ive seen several like that.