time for a new cell phone

dont wanna get too crazy with it, thinking about the motorola e815

found a nice share plan with verizon (they any good?) on letstalk.com, whats some other good websites out there for cell phone deals

i got the Razr and i like it. but the battery life isnt the greatest espically if you are gooing to use the bluetooth feature

I have the Samsung A950 from verizon, i like it!, but battery wears down fast…

i really dont use it for anything more than texting and calling, i would relaly like a camera phone with video recording though. i thought about the razr until i noticed that 2 of my buddies already had it.

so let me get this right… you want to call,text,video record,take pics. what else does a phone do? wash your car…

i just got the base phone when i renewed my plan. lasts me 2 years i get another. lasts me two years i get another. lasts me 2 years. i get another cheap ass phone. i use maybe 500 minutes a month. (i hate talkin on the phone) and text maybe 10 messages a month. razors are nice phones. what about the cingular version of the razor what ever its called.

actually i want one that could drive my car to 12 sec pass

is there one?

the new Quik fone it should get it in mid-low 12’s :greddy:

slim,i got the e815 and it is the one of the best u can get out there now anywhere,u won,t be dissapointed man

u do know y his name is really quik right? :eek4:

well do what i did… if your looking to get a NICE phone but done want to spend like 300+ on it. then get Verizon if you dont already have it, get a share plan or single plan… phone is like 99 bucks when you get new service.

my girlfriend has verizon. I was going to get it, but we thought why not get a share plan, we got the 700 mins, unlimited IN calling, and unlimited IN text,
and end up paying 42.50 a month each, getting single plans we would each be paying around 50.00-55.00 a month with verizon, as aposed to 56.00 a month with cricket,
my phone came to be 129.00, and retails for 299.00 if your already a verizon member and want to upgrade.
only thing that sucks is that we ported our old numbers… so it still looks like a cricket number and you still get like 2-3 calls a week from random african americans asking for women with wierd names like sha-na-na and shaniqua which pisses me the hell off…

quik, damnit i should have known

wonder how long the contract is?

mines 2 years a pop. its my 4 contract with them… so im on about 7 years with verizon

11 years here with em :dunno:

good place to look is tigerdirect.com in their cell phoen section
crazy rebates…
i have the LG VX8100… nice phone, does multitudes of things, but it does have low talk time… :frowning: and get bluetooth if you can… i never thought i’d use it much, but until i lost my $80 bluetooth headset in the garage, i used it constantly!!!

I love my Sanyo MM-8300

actually, looks like sprint came out with a new phone and a totally new network. :bowdown:

I’d be all over this if I had the money.

http://www.sanyo.com/wireless/handsets/index.cfm?productID=1221

Treo > your life

I love mine

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/_blog_DSC05234-1.jpg