Time to tie the knot...

Totally worth it… :slight_smile:

LOL!

Thanks man…and thanks to the rest of those that had the same sentiments.

What kind of Limo services did you guys use? Anyone do anything interesting? Feel free to PM me if you don’t want to share.

http://www.nyvintagecars.com/albums/excalibur/car-rental.htm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32530[/ATTACH]

I detailed that car long ago. It was pretty cool. The condition at that point was not the best but it looks like they have done some work on it.

Luke, congrats again, we really need to go do something again, it has been way too long.

If you want an expensive european car, ill be happy to stop by the Benz dealership and “test drive” one for you, figure we can get at least a couple hours before they call the cops. Cheaper than a limo and I’d be willing to drive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Noose?

congrats man! all i can say is for a photographer don’t use a girl named becky bryan. was very disappointed with her. didn’t bring enough batteries and left an hour early then contracted. was supposed to bring a helper but never did, so we paid for 2 plates instead of one.

Seconded. Tell her Adam Beck sent ya and she’ll hook ya up and treat you like gold. Wonderful family, wonderful business.

Have her talk to Lana.

Aside from writing checks(we split it) I have done very little to plan my wedding. It’s glorious. I strongly advise this route. You know you have the right woman when she doesn’t pester you with wedding stuff while you wrench all weekend.

Congrats

If she’s living with you, it won’t be much different.

+1 for keeping in contact with the people you hire and letting her plan.

Congrats, I used Flowers by Johnny (on delaware) for my wedding. I definitely recommend Nickel City Studios for photography, they were AWESOME for us.

Stay away from Everlasting Memories on NF Blvd. We were promised that our pictures would be online within 4 days of our wedding and it was more like two weeks. Which actually was a month because we were out of the country when he finally did put them up. They knew we were leaving and told them numerous times that we wanted them asap. My wife was very excited to get them as most new brides are. Just pissed us off.

We originally met with the owner and he said he’d be the one taking pictures at our wedding. He sent someone else.

When questioned about why it took so long he said others had priority over us since they prepaid for albums. We wanted to prepay and he told us we didn’t have to. If we knew it was going to delay our pictures being posted we definitely would have.

But that’s beside the point. Telling anyone, someone else has priority over you when it comes to something like that is bullshit. When my wife told me that, I wanted to go punch the guy in the face.

Never did order anything from them. Just got all the files from him and printed them ourselves. Still have no album either. Someday I guess.

Thanks for the heads up and feedback everyone. This is all good info.

At the moment I’m still in the air on where to look for a car service that is not your average Limousine. If I find something I’ll post it.

We can use the Lotus if you want…

^ Wow. Thanks for the offer man. I know you wouldn’t sweat it…but, that’s a big deal to me. We will have time to talk.

:tup:

A big congrats to Luke and Kristen.

:bigtup:

Congrats you two. Was at tempelton doing valet that night.

It’d done… he didn’t chicken out! And welcome to the family… booze is now a requirement at all family gatherings… in fact I don’t know how you could deal with this family without it!

But anyways, Congrats!

(I was the guy who asked if you guys Valeting still worked for Josh.)

Congrats man!!! Saw the pics on fb.