Time Warner and Fox

I was actually going to post that up, but yeah. Now bring back the nfl network…

lots of people will. this is going to hurt them big time.

It looks like the local FOX and MY TV NETWORK will stay on the local cable line-up.

Time Warner Cable says they have reached an agreement with Sinclair Broadcast, Inc.

A statement released Saturday had no specific information, only saying that a mutually beneficial long-term agreement has been reached. The company says more details will be available next week.

For those who dont wanna click the link

Way to totally read the above post. :tup:

now we need fox hd!

I have it with DTV.

DTV launched Buffalo HD locals?

Pffft, I’ve got Fox HD. :wink:

i’ve got fox HD too…rabbit ears + dish HD DVR FTW

+1

DVR was a must for the Bears game, since Fox is the undisputed king of, “Lets do so retarded interview with a sidelines guy with an IQ of 80 instead of showing a replay of that amazing play”.

No problem asshats, I’ll just rewind and make my own replay, then hit the “live tv” button and skip over your interview with the “I need hooked on phonics” guy.

i got rabbit ears too … but its just not the same :frowning:

If anything I would think it would be better with a decent antenna. I’m pretty sure most Cable and Satelite HD feeds tend to be compressed (lossy) while OTA feeds are uncompressed

Back when I had Adelphia the HD quality from the antenna was better than the HD quality over cable, for 2, 4 and 7.

My problem right now is on windy days I get signal dropout from Fox, and on really windy days from CBS. My antenna is just a pair of rabbit ears in the attic, so I know they’re not moving. I ordered a Silver Sensor antenna last week so hopefully when that comes in it will take care of the problem. Everyone who’s using that antenna for OTA HD loves it.

What’s not the same? You don’t like getting better quality? OTA HD signals are definitely better than cable. You either get it perfect or not at all with OTA HD.