Time Warner Salesperson around Tonawanda?

Anyone know a Time Warner Business Class outside sales person in the northtowns? I’m trying to find someone who will look into my office’s development region and speak to some of the businesses about coming together to share the construction costs of adding a business cable line.

The only local company that’s connected is Verizon and due to some epic fail on their part the network goes down 1-2 times a week in the summer, and that’s unacceptable for my needs, but I don’t see it necessary to move just because of internet service being monopolized in my area.

There are about 20-25+ businesses in the business park and everyone is in some way running on Verizon’s network, and since they have so much stress on the network they have major reliability issues, or so I hear from Verizon’s support staff, with whom I am regularly on the line.

Whenever I’ve spoken directly with Time Warner they are uninterested in even sending someone out, saying that we’d need to talk to an outside sales person.

If anyone knows an outside sales person than please pm me the name/number, or post in the thread, or whatever. I’m just sick of my constant internet issues at my business, would be happy to pay for the service if I don’t have to pay solely for TW to lay a line that will connect to multiple businesses, and there’s a lot of money to be made in commissions from companies willing to swap service away from Verizon.

Thanks!
James

Sounds like TW has good customer service response.

For the record, Verizon’s response when pressed about why our internet was down every other day was “You get what you pay for.”