Tint ticket in tonawanda.. whats it cost?

Illegal tint…

what are the fines like? in tonawanda?

car WAS insured… that ticket is outta here

Tint isn’t a big deal. No insurance will FUCK your shit up.

how badly? price…

taken care of the insurance… just didnt have an id card…
nowwwwww… who can make a reciept that says my tint was removed… :slight_smile: <3… just pm me if u can help

why do you just pull the tint off go to the police station and show them, get 0 fine, and then go get it re-tinted?

that costs money dudeeeee… lol… ill just get a fix it note :wink: i hope

because it’s cheaper and less of a hassel to pay the fine. If it happens a couple more times though…it’s not worth it. I’ve had illegal tint for 3 years and never been hassled.

lol yeah I got one in Tonawanda a few years ago, just took off the front, dude at the desk had me pull up the the doors, by the time I got back he had already written that they were removed lol…

so anybody know what its gonna cost me… i hate tickets… this is dumb lol… the tint looks so good, i dont want to peel it to be honest…wtf seriously…

Tint ticket in tonawanda? Thats weird I thought the only place they hated tints was amherst. Thats the only place I have ever been pulled over for it.

My last tint ticket in elma cost $50 + surcharge of $35. That was a few years ago.

I just got one in amherst a month ago and thats what i have to pay as well.

Are you that ugly, u need to hide urself in ur car so no one gets scared?

r.o.f.l. good one, douche…

apparently the new guy hasnt seen me in the light of day… :roll:

Wow what are we 12? This sounds like something my kid brother would say.

town or city ?

lmao…

BTT, i got pulled over for my tints 5x last year. My car is tinted 5% all the way around, including the back window.
My tickets were all the same… 50 + 35 surcharge.

That was in amherst, tonawanda, city, and grand island.

town of tonawanda… i think i have a way around it ;)… no worries… and i get to keep my tint legitimately… stay posted :wink:

Haha same thing for me. I had to pay it 3 times last year and it was the same every time 85 bones.

I never got a tint ticket in that. Stop being shady will.