Tinted windows - Group buy discount

Reminder: This is tomorrow + Sunday!

looks like its gonna be nice out too.

can’t wait

When i come back from Vacation, i might look into this! Nice, people should post some pics of the before and after! :slight_smile:

I will throw some up tomorrow. I have nothing to do for 2 hours starting at 3. Lol

This starts today. Nobody let me down! =P

Is it rain or shine?

what`s up guys you can tint your windows in frdies shope for a 2dr car its 100 any % and 4dr are 120 if there will be a lot more he will make it chiper and he reali good at his work

WAT!?!?

What the hell? Spam?

Just got my windows done by Dennis. Great job!

He’s doing mine now. Looks good so far. Anyone not familar with the area, you see the number on a building with a Curves for women. Just drive around back and you will see an open garage.

Get there early and if he’s finished with the one before you he gets right to work. He started mine at 2:45.

Update: Took him 2 hours to do. Did a really great job.

Anyone have suggestions of cleaning products thats safe to use on window tint?

Any windex WITHOUT ammonia works great.

I use Armor All automotive glass cleaner with newspaper. It seems to work so much better than anything else on tinted windows

reli! daht isa swede prise i will chack tint from frdies coz his so chiper.

I will stop at Advance tomorrow and look for these.

haha. i personally would send everyone I know to Dennis. He did great work and for $125 it was an awesome deal. I strongly suggest anyone intrested in doing their windows gets in on the next one.

Sorry,My ebonics translate site is down.

I’m there now and no open garage. Is it at the affordable glass or on the side of the building?

Nevermind. All set.

Nevermind. All set…

Enjoy your tints! & your welcome for setting this up =P