Tire Disposal

I got 5 or 6 tires I need to get rid of (theyre garbage)
anyone know of shops in Schenectady that takes them?

I can get a county recycling facility permit for 20, then pay 2 bucks per tire, but i figure i can do it at a shop for cheaper than 30 bucks, that makes more sense

http://stores.gregmillerstore.com/catalog/Cover-a.jpg

Mowhawk river for dumping purposes, it’s allready disgusting. I believe that a tire shop charges $5 per tire to recycle them for you.

got any woods nearby? id dump them there

PJB’s FoneFIDDY

:rofl

:rofl:rofl

+repz :rofl

when i can

Drop them off on the side of Mavis in the cage.

just find a dumpster or if you have automated waste pickup at your house throw one in the can each week until theyre all gone.
Been there, done that. Usually I just throw them in the cage behind the dumpster at work though.

Wal Mart will take them for free as long as they have a Tire and Oil center.

They burn hot as hell in a wood stove.

seriously??? if this is true i got about 30 that ill load into my truck and bring down.

I think its like $3 a tire at Walfart… I dont member

$2.50 per tire is what they charge.

I seriously doubt Walmart takes them for free.

walmart doesnt take them for free. you also have to buy tires there to get rid of them. unless you dump them at night when TLE is closed.

I called the glenville walmart last night to ask if they take waste tires

the guy asked how many, then said “yeah, i dont think that would be a problem…”

I dont know if that means free, or what. I guess I’ll find out :stuck_out_tongue:

City of Albany will take them for Free if you live there and arrange pickup with OGS.

Donate them to a zoo for monkey swings

Walmart takes them for free, just roll around back and toss them behind the building at like 2 am.